The idea that we are merely one of the many species in this universe brings about new perspectives. Many of the articles on this website deal with current issues in regard to our interaction with off-world civilizations. Most of the articles are based on the material provided by Elena Danaan (1), Dr. Michael Salla (2) and Megan Rose (3), but this article is from an interview between a human and a Terran-Reptilian woman who was 28-years at the time. I have referred to this interview before in the article on the ‘Perception Switch’ (4). It also doesn’t deal with current events but with something that would have happened a very long time ago, some 65 million years back in time.
In the video (5) Lacerta (the Terran-Reptilian Female) talks about the history of her race on our world. The story starts with the arrival of humanoids from Procyon (6). They would have established two colonies: one in Asia and one on Antarctica (7). They lived together with primitive saurians without any problems. Some 150 years after the arrival of the colonists advanced Reptilians arrived on our planet as well. At first the humanoids tried to communicate peacefully, but to no avail. A global war started within two months.
Both the humanoids and the Reptilians came to Earth for raw material, mainly copper. Copper, she goes on to explain, can be used for a technique we are hardly able to understand, but copper would be very valuable to create new elements if you use high electromagnetic fields in the right angle with nuclear radiation fields. To hear more about this use of copper see the video (5, 28’22”).
The war was fought in the atmosphere and in space, and at first the humanoids seemed to be succeful, but in a last battle the Reptilians decided to use a mighty experiental weapon: a special kind of fusion bomb which would destroy the life forms on Earth, but it would not harm the copper. The bomb was fired from space and landed in the ocean near our current ‘ Middle America’. It produced an unpredictable fusion with hydrogen and the effect was much stronger than the Reptilians had expected.
A deadly radiation and an overproduction of fusion-oxygen caused a fall out of different elements and led to a nuclear winter that lasted 200 years. Most of the humanoids would have been killed and the Reptilians lost their interest in our planet and left after some years. Planet Earth was on its own again and the animals on the surface died. By the way, she says, one of the materials that were produced as a result of the fall-out of various elements was iridium.
She says that our scientists see the presence of iridium as a sign that an asteroid hit our planet 65 million years ago. She stresses that that is incorrect, but how could you know, she adds understandingly.
Within 20 years after the detonation of the fusion bomb nearly all dinosaurs and reptilians were dead. She then goes on to explain how her species evolved from then on. I guess that is interesting material for another article.
P.S. After having published this article I duck-ducked on this topic and found an interesting website that somehow has even got more details on this; a site run by Jamie Phillips (9).
P.P.S. In another article Akon, a Meton, has a different idea on the reason for the extinction of the Dinosaurs (10)
(1) Elena Danaan
(2) Dr. Michael Salla and Exopolitics
(3) Megan Rose
(4) Shapeshifting and the Perception Switch
(5) Interview with Reptilian Woman – Everything you want to know (video, 27′ – 31′)
(6) We have spoken about Procyon before. As far as I know only the Ginvo live in Procyon now. Perhaps there were indeed humanoids there all these millions of years ago. Perhaps we can ask one of the Ginvo’s when we come across one to tell us their history of the planets around Procyon. More on the Ginvo at The Ginvo from Procyon, Canis Minor
(7) It seems Antarctica is not only very popular these days in regard to secret space programs, portals and the Cabal, but it was popular some 65 million years ago as well 🙂
(8) The Cosmic Perspective – Lecture
(9) Rahan Spirituality – Reptilians native to Earth – part 2
(10) Delving into the History of the Meton: Venus, Earth and Mars (and some dinosaurs)