In a short message, Oona – a representative of the Intergalactic Federation of Worlds (1) – has commented on a picture that was published on July 12, 2022 by NASA of Jupiter (2).
In her message she says that there are at the moment 138 star nations present in our solar system, each with a mothership. They are all part of the Nataru-Alliance (Galactic Federation of Worlds, 4) Together there are thousands of craft. On top of that there are also 550 vessels from the Intergalactic Confederation in our star system, stationed near Jupiter. Four Intergalactic Confederation vessels are presently orbiting Earth (Terra).
Oona said: “The recently disclosed image of your planet Jupiter displays the cloud of orbital rocks plus the defense grid of the ships from the Ashtar outpost (5) plus some of our motherships. The majority of our fleet is behind the planet Jupiter, hidden from your sight. The disclosure of this image is not an error, but a move from the Terran Alliance in charge of the program. Terran instances may name our ships ‘cold spots’. There is truth. More visuals to come. The plan is on schedule. One step at a time.
We are holding your hand and you must not look back, instead look up. In the greater design of the universe you are already on the other side of the bridge. In love, Oona” (2)
Update July 15, 2022: Dr. Michael Salla has written an excellent piece on these Jupiter pictures, focusing on another picture of Jupiter in which a ‘shadow’ can be identified. According to Victor, Jean-Charles Moyen’s (6) contact, that shadow would indeed be a huge mothership. (7)
Update August 1, 2022: The James Webb telescope produced more pictures on Jupiter. In that picture a cilinder-like object can be detected. Would that be a huge spaceship with the size of over a thousand miles or even bigger? Read the information from JP and Elena Danaan in an article by Dr. Michael Salla (8).
(1) The Intergalactic Confederation
(2) CONTACT 10 -The Fleets of the Star Nations (July 13 2022)
(3) You can see this image not only in the video by Elena Danaan but also on various other sites like:
– New Scientist: James Webb Space Telescope team quietly releases a picture of Jupiter
– The Sun: Ultra-rare image of Jupiter found in James Webb Telescope
– CNET: Two Webb Space Telescope Images of Jupiter You Might Have Missed
– Global News – Canada –The Webb telescope also took pictures of Jupiter. Here’s why you probably missed them
– Sky News – Two pictures of Jupiter leaked by James Webb Telescope team
– Scientias (Dutch) – Goed verstopte, fraaie zesde foto van James Webb gevonden in dik NASA-rapport
(4) Nataru is the name of our Milky Way that is used by the people in our galaxy. They don’t speak of the Milky way, but of Nataru. More local names can be found at: The Real names of Various Stars – How they are called by their own people
(5) The Ashtar Galactic Command and the Ashtar Collective
(6) For an introduction to Jean-Charles Moyen you could visit Solar Warden and Excelsior or To Have a Drink at a Bar or a Cafetaria or a video-interview with Dr. Salla at French SSP Insiders speak out
(7) Does Webb image of Jupiter show rock debris where giant ET Motherships are parked?
(8) Does new Webb photo of Jupiter show a Mothership over a thousand miles long?