The book ‘Secret Journey to Planet Serpo‘ by Len Kasten describes how a team of 12 astronauts were brought to planet Serpo in an Eben spaceship in the Reticuli 1 zone, some 39 lightyears from Earth (1). The inhabitants of that planet are called ‘Eben’ and they are part of the ‘League of the Hairless’ (2) 🙂
Elena Danaan also mentioned them (3). There is much to be said about this secret mission, of which seven would have returned after 13 years in 1978 (4), but I would like to focus on the chapter that deals with the way the Eben were conducting genetic experiments.
FIRST MEETING WITH THE DOCTOR
I have placed three audio-fragments from the audiobook (1) on this page to give you a more lively experience. In order to better understand the fragments it is useful to first read the associated paragraph before listening.
Since the trip was to be kept extremely secret all kinds of measures were taken. Apparently their secrecy was quite succesful since I haven’t come across many people who know about this space adventure to Serpo and back, called ‘Crystal Knight‘.
One of the ways to preserve secrecy was to allot 3 digit-numbers to people instead of names. In the captain’s log these numbers were to be used. On the journey to Serpo, which lasted about 10 months, using all kinds of wormholes and portals (5), one of the crewmembers, 308, had died. The fragment is about the moment a specialized Eben doctor arrived and gave answers to the humans about what had happened to the remains of the crewmember, 308.
(listen to fragment 1)
THE EXPERIMENTS WITH OFF-WORLD ANIMALS
The Ebens were utterly friendly during their 13-year-long stay on their planet. The Earth crew was allowed to go anywhere they wanted. The commander said that he had the impression that these Ebens were unable to lie. They must not be confused with the evil Grays of the Nebu with their nefarious acts (7).
After they were told that they had considered their dead team mate as a valuable prize they heard that his blood and all of his organs were somehow used to clone new bodies with. We have spoken about cloning before a couple of times. Just remember how Enki told Elena that they were able to live that long because they cloned their own bodies after a couple of thousand years and then they transferred their soul into that new body (8,9).
In the second fragment they have arrived in a building that houses the experiments. Listen to their discussion on whose DNA they were using and what the results were (in the glass tubs). 700 and 754 were human doctors by the way. (listen to fragment 2).
THE HUMAN-EBEN HYBRID
In the final fragment we can hear about a discussion with 420 (a linguist) and EBE2 (the female Eben translator that accompanied them during their stay) about the technology used to create new beings. It turns out that it was hard to translate anything having to do with the technique.
Towards the end of the fragment they were shown a Human-Eben hybrid that was made with the blood (or DNA) of the dead crewmember (305).
(listen to fragment 3)
The Eben acted matter-of-factly and simply shared what they considered normal practices. They had their own morals in regard to these experiments: it was fine to use live animals from other planets and worlds (non-intelligent beings as they called them) for their experiments. When beings were intelligent they only used dead people. They did not kill people or use living people for their genetic experiments.
The book (1) contains a lot of information on the Roswell incident and what happened before and afterwards. The beings from Roswell would have been Ebens, and like I said before, they were friendly people, not at all like the Grays. Elena described these beings in the same peaceful fashion. They would not even have genetics that matches the Grays (10).
I think it is very sad that these astronauts didn’t receive any public appreciation for their incredible journey, all because the leading Cabal weren’t willing to let humanity know that there not only is intelligent life out there, but that we have been in contact with them for decades. The last crew member would have died in 2002, without anyone knowing what he had experienced. Let’s hope the hidden files and a document of 3000 pages (together with all the tapes) will someday be released and these men will be restored as the heroes they were.
On November 15, 2022 I received a debriefing video for the astronauts that returned. You can see it below.
(1) You can listen to an audiobook for free at Playlist Secret Journey to Planet Serpo. You can also order the book from 2013 at your local bookstore. If you would like a short review of the book, I found one at Gaia.com: Project Serpo and the Zeta Reticuli Exchange Program
(2) The League of the Hairless – Grays and the like – Just to make sure: this league is something I made up in an attempt to create more structure in the enormous amounts of beings in our universe.
(3) Danaan, E. (2020) A Gift From the Stars. p. 265 – Elena has a slightly different name for the planet, not Serpo, but Selpo. Perhaps there was a Chinese man involved in the translation 🙂 Since the book uses the term Serpo and this is the way it is used on the websites that I came across, I’ll stick to the name Serpo. The beings from Serpo don’t call themselves Eben, since this name was made up by humans as an acronym for ‘Extraterrestrial Biological Entity’
(4) Two would have decided to remain on the planet; One astronaut died on the way to the planet through some infectious disease. Two others died on the planet due to illnesses.
(5) Portals, Stargates and Wormholes
(6) EBE 1 footage alien Zeta Reticuli survivor crash KGB
(7) The Nebu
(8) Different Faces of Immortality
(9) On Human Cloning in the Secret Space Program
(10) “Although they look like if they do, Ebeni do not belong to the Grey species and do not share genetics with the other species. They also do not have reptiloid DNA, as most of Grey races do.” (3, p.265)