It seems that we have entered the new era of Enki vs Enlil. Some seem to opt for Enlil (1) and some for Enki. Like I have said before I have serious doubts about the ‘Enlil Vibe’ (2), and since Elena Danaan says that she has recently met Enki for the second time in a very positive and inspiring atmosphere, it feels quite natural to prefer Enki to Enlil.
Aging and Immortality
A few articles back I wrote about aging and diseases and how it appears to be an anomaly when you compare it with other galactic species (3). Some races manage to live for thousands of years with the same body and still look quite healthy and ‘young’. But, in the end, even their bodies die. There is no med-bed that seems to be able to prevent that eventually.
Enki and Enlil still alive after all these years
In the impressive video in which Elena Danaan describes her meeting with Enki in a huge luminiscent spherical spaceship, they get to talk about aging, dying and immortality (4). After Elena elaborately describes Enki’s appearance she asked him how it was possible that he was still alive. Enki – a benevolent Anunnaki within the perspective of this site – said that nobody dies, but that are in general two ways to express that immortality in the physical realm: a method that we are quite familiar with, is the one in which a body dies, the soul moves on and reincarnates into another body. The downside of this method is that it is accompanied with a temporary loss of memory.
An alternative that Enki prefers is that of creating a clone after a few thousand years when even an Anunnaki-body gets worn out. When the clone is ready, the soul simply moves from the old body to the fresh new one, and the person will probably look about the same (perhaps he or she has got that happy ‘look I have cloned myself’-look in the beginning). Through this method both Enki and his half-brother Enlil would have continued to live for many hundreds of thousands of years. (5)
I have talked about cloning practices in the secret space program before (6). This seems to be quite a relatively cost-effective procedure.
Besides cloning and reincarnating there are also methods that focus on keeping the body healthy. The bed-meds that would now be mass produced on the Moon can be very helpful in battling diseases. Another less friendly method that I can think of is the adrenochrome-procedure, but I wouldn’t recommend this method to anyone, since it is quite sick, to say the least.
This theme of immortality (or at least living extremely long) is also an important element in Cinamar’s Transylvanian Moonrise.
(1) Apparently a guy called Ismael Perez has quite a creative take on our galactic history. You can watch a video of his (I’ll do it some time in the future, I guess) at Sunny’s Journal. Elements like ‘Enlil and Zeus’ stem from (archangel) Michael and Enki would be Artificial Intelligence and/or a descendent of Lucifer make me want to discard the information right away, but I don’t want to rush things. I think I’ll write a piece on it after I have watched this video.
(2) Some Doubts about the Enlil-Yahweh-Vibe
(3) On Aging and Diseases as Galactic Anomalies
(4) I met Enki – Elena Danaan, Earth Emissary – The Galactic Federation of Worlds shares her experience
(5) In Endnote 77 we can read a bit about the differing perspectives on Humanity by Enki and Enlil
(6) On Human Cloning in the Secret Space Program
(7) Action a Gogo