Some say that we are valued greatly by all kinds of other worldly and other dimensional beings. Some like us a lot because we are good food with tasty (adrenochromed) blood (1), some use us as sex slaves, some sell us on markets (2), and many like us for we have great DNA to make ‘nice’ hybrids with (3). Fortunately there are also many benevolent groups that admire us for our ability to live under the tough conditions that are present on Earth. Just think about the cruel ways the elite (or the Cabal/Deep State) have been trying to keep the masses as unaware as possible with all kinds of dirty tricks on nearly every conceivable earthly domain.
As if that weren’t enough we also have to deal with DNA that has been heavily tampered with, leading to a relatively short lifespan often with all kinds of physical diseases attacking the body during the ride. Luckily there are also many wonderful things that we can experience as human beings on a planet like Earth with all its boundless beauty and its wide variety of life’s expressions.
AGING SEEMS TO BE AN ANOMALY
While browsing through Elena Danaan’s books (4) you come across many extraterrestrial species, with some 110 in her first book. It seems that none of these beings really age in the sense that their bodies are showing signs of aging. I’m talking about signs like losing hair, getting wrinkly, turning gray and the development of all kinds of illnesses. Although I’m not saying that the soul doesn’t shine its magnificent beauty through the eyes, regardless of the age of the body, in general people are getting less ‘attractive’ as they age.
In an earlier article I mentioned the Meton (5) whose average life-span would be 2000 years. In a video Thor Han says that the average life expectancy of someone from Erra (a planet orbiting Taygeta) would be in between 600 to 700 Earthly years (6). The Ummites have a life expectancy of about 200 years (7).
Somehow these beings seem to be able to stop or fix the process of aging or ‘decay of the body’. I don’t know how they do it, but it seems to be the ‘galactic normal’ to have a well-functioning, healthy and good-looking body (8). I guess med-beds play an important role in this, perhaps they know how to use Phryll better than we do, perhaps their DNA has not been as molested as much as ours?
LIVING THE AGING-ANOMALY ON EARTH
In one of her video’s Elena says a few things about how med-beds could have helped her or her mother for instance, but she didn’t want any special treatment, so she uses some make-up, and reading glasses (9). In her book ‘We Will Never Let you Down’ she describes a way that her astral body can be transported to a spaceship through a technique that is called ‘Light Transfer Resonance’ and then be ‘densified’ which gives her a physical (and not an astral/etheric) appearance. She writes: “Also, I always seem to materialize in an age around my thirties, which at first surprised me, but Thor Han explained to me that the aging and decay of the flesh avatar doesn’t impact the appearance of the being that inhabits it. ” (4, p.26)
Just imagine that it really is a galactic deviation to have bodies that turn old and ‘decay’ (to use Thor Han’s word). What if humanity would regain her ability to have a body that doesn’t turn old and ‘ugly’? That grandfathers and grandmothers look as young and healthy as their grandchildren? That a 50-year old man looks like a man who is 25 years old, and an 80-year old woman still looks ravishing as if she were 20? Thor Han says he is 155 years old but is described as quite a handsome guy.
What a huge difference this would make if we no longer needed to adapt our behavior to match our age! That it doesn’t matter if you are 20, 50, 80 or 120 years old: we all look healthy, good and attractive. All the prejudices of people having relationships or sexual contacts with people in other (adult) age groups will vanish instantly, because it is no longer relevant: everyone is equal in that sense again. You can enjoy being a beautiful human being for all of your life. You can have fun, love, flirt and be with someone who is 30 years older or 30 years younger: it’s all fine and enjoyable (12). Nobody will treat other people differently because they are too old or too young. Isn’t that a wonderful idea?
For the time being we still need to deal with aging bodies and all the consequences, but it might be comforting to think that this is a galactic abberation, part of the mess we are trying to clear.
See Endnote 161 for a comparison between the apparent age of the body in its astral state between Elena Danaan and Robert Bruce’s work
(1) Take the Ciakahrr for instance – The Ciakahrr, although they would not like humans with blood type 0 (Alien Blood)
(2) Kiily Tokurt
(3) Emotional Blackmail of Mothers of Hybrid Children
(4) Danaan, E. (2020 & 2021) A Gift from the Stars and We Will never let you down. Amazon Press.
(5) Having a life span of two thousand years – The Meton in the Proxima Centauri System – In the book ‘Beyond the Light Barrier’ by Elizabeth Klarer (see On Meton Walls, Windows and Doors) we see a picture of Akon, a Meton, and he does look older and his hair even are a bit gray. Perhaps this process of aging does exist, perhaps it is a choice by Akon? Another interesting question is: what makes people die if they remain healthy and good-looking throughout their lives? Why die and how and because of what?
(6) Thor Han: “For you I am an old man, I am in your years 155. The bodies we incarnate in last – I will
speak in terran years because it is better for you – so in terran years those who are incarnate live up
to the luckiest 900. But it is not the medium lifespan. The medium less fun, is 600-700. So I can tell
between five hundred and nine hundred years for those who are incarnated in our physical bodies.” (Myrah and Thor-Han )
(7) Meet the Ummit from Wolf 424 (Ummo)
(8) The term ‘good-looking’ is of course quite subjective. When I look at a Ciakahrr (1) or a Negumak, or a Maitrei I cannot say they have an attractive look, but they probably are considered attractive amongst themselves.
(9) “Nobody is privileged above anyone else. I am emissary of the galaxy federation of worlds. I never was allowed to benefit of a med bed upstairs. I’m 52 years old. Anything you see I have a bit of
makeup to make me look prettier, because I’m a girl and I like that. Everything you see is real, it hasn’t been modified. Why? Because I do not have any privilege treatment. I need reading glasses, and people who believe me about this – I’m sorry for you. Thor Han could fix my eyes. If he doesn’t do it there’s a reason. It is because I must not be privileged above anyone else. My mother died of cancer two years ago. She could have been saved by a med bed. Thor Han knew it, I knew it and I accepted it. No privileged treatment. I want to say that. So I hope this helps.” (Update Jan 17, 2022)
(10) Image taken from Medium.com
(11) Embracing Aging
(12) “All fine and enjoyable” – Well, at least age doesn’t stand in the way of interacting with each other, in any kind of relationship. Of course all the usual interactions that happen between different people will still happen: the disappearance of ‘decay through aging’ will not make saints of us all 🙂