It must have been my yoghurt this morning that prompted me to actually write about the symbol of the Ankh. I was thinking about it for a couple of days already, since it would be part of the further explorations surrounding Egypt and that elusive link with Sirius.
This seems to happen often to people who think they are traveling in line with their ‘Higher Self’: they tend to see synchronicities and symbols all around them. Sometimes I work in a closed psychiatric department and I advise the clients never to say anything like this to their psychiatrists 🙂
The Symbol of the Ankh
Before I enter the fascinating worlds of two gifted women I would first like to present a definition of the Ankh from just an occasional site that ‘ducked up and goed’:
“The ankh symbol—sometimes referred to as the key of life or the key of the nile—is representative of eternal life in Ancient Egypt. Created by Africans long ago, the ankh is said to be the first–or original–cross. The ankh is often shown in the hands of important Egyptian figures, such as pharaohs and kings, preserving their immortality. Moreover, the ankh is commonly depicted in temples and in the grasp of major Egyptian gods such as Osiris, Isis, and Ra.” (1)
The Ankh on Venus
In Elena Danaan’s ‘We Will Never Let You Down‘ (2) she describes a few visits she made to Venus. We have spoken about Venus a couple of times before, in connection with the Venusian Ark (3) and while talking about the Meton (4). Although the surface of Venus is uninhabitable, beautiful worlds would have been made below the surface, complete with a breath taking sun-filled sky.
While walking around with Jylian, Val Thor’s wife, they come to talk about a particular building with an Ankh on top of it. Here’s a part of their conversation:
“-What is that strange building over there? I asked
– One of our temples.
– Oh! Do you have a religion?
– Not at all like on Terra. Spirituality is for us an attunement with the Creator Source. Our temples are energy generators and also schools.
– Yes, like some constructions I saw, in shape of a pyramid. This triggered my curiosity even more about the sign on that dome; this symbol exists in an ancient Earth culture as the ‘Ankh’, the Key of Life, it represents the universal almighty life-force of the gods.
– Such as here. This symbol for the Phryll (5) is quite widespread in our cultures, and surely landed on your planet during the occupation times.” (pp. 115-116)
The Ankh as Power Tools in Egyptian Times
Some 20 years (6) earlier, Ashayana Deane wrote about the Ankh as well in a similar vein. Let’s hear what she had to say about the Ankh:
“In practical terms, the Sphinx was constructed to serve as a fortification for the Inner Earth portal and also as a safe house and library for the storage of sacred records and texts. It also served the purpose of housing the great energytransmitting machines that were charged with UHF fifth-dimensional energy from the Arc of the Covenant, and the smaller Ankhs which were infused with energy in a similar fashion.
Historically, the larger machines became known as Arcs of the Covenant, and the true identity of the Arc of the Covenant as being a portal bridge was lost. But during the time of the original building of the Sphinx the truth of the Arc of the Covenant was well known…
Both the large and small tools were designed in the shape of the Ankh, which allowed high frequency energy to be synthesized in specific ways following the natural laws of interdimensional energy mechanics. The Ankhs were used to create the Sphinx, various pyramids, and other structures as they provided the power to reverse gravitional pull and directly affect the particle make-up and morphogentic fields of Earth matter substance. They served as major construction tools, weather modulators, healing tools and as interdimensional transit devices. The original Sphinx served as a protective fortress in which these devices could be stored and kept out of the hands of the Templar-Annu.” (7, p. 61)
SOME FINAL SZAVAK
In order not to put too much information in one single article I will leave it at this. I can tell you, however, that according to these CDT-Plates a theft from the Inner Worlds and a grand abuse of the powers of these Ankhs by malevolent forces would have eventually triggered a chain reaction with disastrous effects. More about this in future articles. If you can’t wait check out her second book (7).
(1) Ankh – Egyptian Symbol of Life
(2) Danaan, E. (2021) We Will Never let you Down. Amazon Press.
(3) Is this Real or Not?
(4) Delving into the History of the Meton: Venus, Earth and Mars (and some dinosaurs)
(5) Phryll – The Universal Life Force
(6) Somehow I cannot write ’20 years’ anymore without having to think these 20-year-and-back programs (see Age Regression by 20 Years – Moyen and Relfe)
(7) Deane, Ashayana (2003) Voyagers – The Secrets of Amenti – The Second Volume of the Emerald Covenant CDT-Plate Translations.
(8) The Ancient Egyptian Symbol Of ‘The Ankh’ & Everything It Represents