During a webinar by Alex Collier, Elena Danaan was asked if she could explain a thing or two about dragons. Well, she did so in a video only a few hourse afterwards (1). This page provides a short summary of the main points from that video in which Elena distinguishes five kind of dragons.
1.EXTRATERRESTRIAL DRAGON-LIKE CIAKAHRR
The first category is that of the Ciakahrr. They are huge beings (up to 25 feet!) with wings that originate from a planet orbiting Alpha Draconis A. They have their own separate page on this website (2). They are the ones that were responsible for the Lyran Wars that they eventually won, forcing the Humanoids from their homeworld to leave and create colonies on all kinds of planets in various star systems in this galaxy. These beings are far from benevolent, unlike the other dragon categories.
2.EARTH DRAGONS – METAPHOR FOR LEY-LINES
Elena Danaan continues with the second kind of dragons, who are wingless. They are depicted in Asia and they are metaphors for the Earth Ley lines. They represent these ‘meridians’ of the Earth which would not only be on the surface of our planet but throughout our planet, from the core to the magnetosphere. In a way they are snake-like to depict the currents of energy in the three-dimensional leylines. They are NOT conscious beings: they are metaphors for ley lines.
3. EARTH DRAGONS – FOURTH DENSITY BEINGS
These kind of dragons are benevolent conscious beings who are mostly in a fourth density, but they can appear in an even higher density, according to Elena Danaan. These beings would be everywhere: up in the air, but most of the time in the Inner Earth. They are very ancient, very wise and very knowledgeable and they look like the Asian serpent-like dragons. They are old spirit guardians.
They are responsible for the balance of the energies in the area that they are assigned to, they are interfaced with it. They are Earth-guardians. During a druid ceremony Elena was able to connect to one of the local Irish Earth Dragons and they ‘had a chat’ (4) about how the institution of the Church had tried to demonize the serpents and the dragons.
4. HUMAN BODY DRAGONS – METAPHOR FOR MERIDIANS
Just like the leylines of Earth, you can regard the meridians of your body: they are energy paths throughout your human body, allowing for the ki to travel through them. These energy paths can be symbolized by these serpent like dragons.
5. HUMAN SOUL DRAGONS – KUNDALINI
She describes the kundalini ‘dragons’ that are sleeping in the cave (your root chakra) waiting to be activated to rise up your spine like two intertwined coils, like the DNA in our cells. Their colors would be white (masculine) and red (feminine) and when they meet each other in the head, in the pineal gland, infinite knowledge could be accessed.
Below the video Elena added a few links to other videos: an informative one about kundalini and finding your true self (5); a meditation (6) and a ‘Ballyferriter’ chant from a church in Western Ireland (7).
(1) Let’s talk about Dragons
(2) The Ciakahrr
(3) Danaan, E. (2020) A Gift from the Stars. Amazon Press. Drawing can be found at p.149
(4) One of the readers of this website got a bit annoyed by the colloquial terminology used when describing the communication between Elena and other beings, like Enki. She said that Enki was a good guy, or something like that. I like this informal approach way more than an approach filled with high reverence and a lot of extreme humble modesty, bordering on belittling yourself.
(5) Our True Power (video, August 19, 2021)
(6) Reconnect with your True Power (meditation excerpt from August 22, 2021)
(7) Ballyferriter Chant to the Dragon
(8) Dragon’s Statue at the Taoist Temple (Pinterest image)