After launching the ‘Galactic Elena Danaan Research Center‘ (1), I would like to spend some time on the Council of Five. We have spoken about this council quite a few times before on this website. On this page you will get some background on this council, its members and what they have been doing lately.
The main reason for addressing the Council of Five now lies in the new role that the Council of Five (or Alnilam) (2) is taking up after the demise of the Nebu Empire (3). Alnilam is the central star in the ‘Belt’ of the Orion Constellation and (one of the homes) of the Egaroth, who are one of the five races that founded the Council of Five.
WHEN WAS THE COUNCIL OF FIVE ESTABLISHED?
The Council of Five started off as the Council of Nine during the Orion Wars (4,5). Annax told us: “The former Council of Nine (26) from Uru an Na, that you call Orion, was formed a few hundred thousand of your linear years ago, in the purpose to protect the local cultures of the Orion zone against the growing power of the Nebu Empire.” (6, p.256). Both the Galactic Federation of Worlds and the Andromedan Council (7) were created after these terrible Orion Wars (4).
THE ALIEN RACES BOOK AND A GIFT FROM THE STARS
It is interesting to note that the Council of Five is also mentioned in the KGB Alien Races Book (8). This book was mainly brought to the Soviet Union by Val Thor (9). Elena Danaan has of course expanded tremendously on this book, with drawings that are far more attractive than the ones you can find in that book, or in a video of the book (12). Together with all the new information it can hardly be compared to each other, although you can see many descriptions of the KGB Book also appear in the description of many species in Elena’s book. Personally I think that KGB-Book has got a slightly gloomy appearance, and Elena’s masterpiece reads more like a fascinating account into the multitude of races that have had interaction with us.
WHO ARE THE MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL OF FIVE?
The Five remaining members of the Council of Five are the Redan, the Egaroth, the Emerther, the Orela and the Ginvo. I will describe them one by one.
“Assamay system, Orion zone. Part of the Council of Five, they are an ancient species of tan skinned humanoids, whose origins are lost in the records. All we know is what they tell about themselves, that they came from somewhere else in the Bootes constellation. They work at protecting Terra, alongside with the Galactic Federation of Worlds, which they are part of as council members. Interdimensional ships, discoidal and translucent white.” (13, p.240)
Annax of course is the most well-known Egaroth. He is a friend of Elena and has joined Elena Danaan on several trips across the universe.
“The central supergiant star in the Orion Belt: Alnilam (ε Orionis), 2000(T) light years away, is also named locally Zagara, around 2000 light-years from Terra. The Egaroth are a colony from the Meissa star system. Egaroth are a very ancient race and culture, which has nearly disappeared. They are part of the famous Council of Five. Archetypal Orion elders, the Egaroth are tall, pale skinned, with a large skull and appearance of serene wisdom.” (13, p. 238)
We have fairly recently talked about an extraordinary trait of the Egaroth, namely their ability to choose their gender at a later age (14). This wonderful image of Annax can be found on Elena’s website (15).
We have come across the Emether before on this website. It was in connection with those binary messages and some crop circles, in which they seemed to have warned us to be aware of bringers of false gifts (16). You can find a drawing of them at that page.
“They come from Tau Ceti, double star system (yellow dwarf and mini red dwarf) in the constellation of Cetus, 11 Light-Years from Terra, with 5 planets, two only are inhabited, One by the Aramani and one, Tau Ceti e, a large planet with three moons, by the Emerther. Their world is a wonderful place of peace, civilization, spirituality and knowledge.
Part of the Council of Five, this very old race is distantly related to the Solipsi Rai. They are a single gender and reproduce by cloning. This is the product of an engineered evolution. They are not very tall, about a meter, have a pale grey skin and a large head, round shoulders and long thin arms, three fingers and higher knees.” (13, p.130)
In ‘We Will Never Let You Down’ we get to meet a Ginvo officer connected to the Ganymede base. I already dedicated a page to them in december 2021. You can find all about them there (17)
“They originate from Ophiuchus constellation, and are part of the Council of Five. Tall Grey beings, very slim, Orelai have a high thin long neck, a triangular face with a slit for the mouth, barely visible nostrils, and slanted eyes with pupil. They are very old, very wise, an ambassadors for peace in the high council of the Galactic Federation of Worlds.
They have two genders, but do not copulate for reproduction anymore, as this function became inefficient with their evolution. They now “fabricate” new organic individual bodies and imbue in it a soul from their matrix. They have round, flat ships, but rarely ever travel out of their world, as they perform instead interdimensional resonance.“
WHAT ARE THE ROLES OF THE COUNCIL OF FIVE?
As we can read in ‘A Gift from the Stars’, they have been involved in protecting Terra, way before the creation of the Galactic Federation of Worlds, which they joined later on as council representatives….The council of Five, at the moment run by the Egaroth (18), met Terran leaders at many occasions, trying to influence their decision with wisdom, which has always been quite a difficult task. The Council of Five do not have a rule of non-intervention, such as the Prime Directive (19) of the GFW, as they consider that sometimes, intervention is necessary in helping a species avoiding fatal mistakes leading to destructive pathways.
Besides these more diplomatic roles the Council of Five also plays a role in ‘preparing’ DNA for certain incoming souls (22)
Another role that they play is that they are part of what you might call a Galactic Alliance, which is an Alliance of benevolent organizations in Nataru, our Milky Way. Other members of this Galactic Alliance are the Galactic Federation of Worlds and the Andromedan Council. It seems that they are present when important events occur in our galaxy. Representatives of the Council, for instance, were present during the ‘Trial of Enlil’ (23).
SOME FINAL THOUGHTS
A lot more can be said about the Council of Five, but I think the above will suffice for a general understanding or introduction. This Council of Five (or Council of Alnilam (24)) would have been given the job to oversee the aftermath of the collapse of the Nebu in the Orion system. I remember that story about the Anunnaki who would have some role in protecting Orion from a mysterious group called the Akker (25). If the Council of Five would take full control of the Orion system, what about the Anunnaki and these Akker?
If you have any questions or thoughts drop them below in the comments or take them to the Research Center (1).
(1) The Galactic Elena Danaan Research Center
(2) Council of Alnilam. Elena Danaan mentioned them in her post-webinar 2 update in UPDATES – March 1 2023. In the excerpt below Elena seems to use Council of Alnilam almost synonymously with the Council of Five. I don’t know if that is a slip of the tongue, because I could imagine that the other four members have a different point of view, but then again, perhaps they don’t worry about any of these futilities.
(3) And the Lights went Out for the Nebu
(4) What Came First? The Lyran or the Orion Wars?
(5) The Orion Wars
(6) Danaan, E. (2022) The Seeders
(7) The Zenae from the Andromeda Constellation
(8) Alien Races Book
(9) In the book ‘We Will Never Let You Down’ (10) Val Thor says about this:
“Elena: ‘So are you implying that you are the person at the origin of the information that was leaked in the KGB Book of Alien Races’ ?
Val Thor: ‘I am for the most of it. The American government was given the same data, as also other governments I visited such as France and Japan’ (10), p.66)” (I used this quote as well on the Rak and Aldi-Octopus page (11).
(10) Danaan, E. (2021) We Will Never Let You Down.
(11) The Rak and an ALDI-Octopus
(12) Alien Races KGB book Youtube
(13) Danaan, E. (2020) A Gift from the Stars
(14) Let’s Talk about Hermaphodite Species from Outer Space
(15) Interstellar Contacts
(16) Crop Circles and Binary Messages
(17) The Ginvo from Procyon – Canis Minor
(18) Perhaps the reason for using the term ‘Council of Alnilam’ and ‘Council of Five’ has got something to do with the Egaroth at this moment running the Council of Five as is described in this excerpt from page 241 from A Gift from the Stars (13).
(19) More about the Prime Directive, head for this page (20), and see (21) for a recent amendment to the Prime Directive
(20) Did the Galactic Federation of Worlds Just Release its Prime Directive?
(21) Amendment to the Prime Directive
(22) In the Seeders we can read about this: “This is the reason why, through to this day, there are very specific bloodlines that have carried these DNA-strands, whose individuals are abducted throughout generations, by benevolent organizations such as the Council of Five in order to reactivate their dormant DAN genes to produce body-vessels that are able to match and receive the intense frequency of highly-advanced extraterrestrial souls. DNA emits a clear, sharp frequency and it needs to be the right frequency match for welcoming safely an extraterrestrial soul.” (Seeders, p. 496)
(23) Anu, Enlil and the Meeting with the Four Councils.
(24) Elena describes a visit to the planet of the Egaroth orbiting Alnilam in her book, the Seeders (pp 260-273).
(25) The Aker and the Anunnaki
(26) One of the original founding races of the then Council of Nine were the Elmanuk. You can read more about them at (27)
(27) The Elmanuk from Gliese 832 in the Grus Constellatiopn and the Possible Link with A.R. Bordon’s The Link