In her contact-series Elena Danaan describes her meeting with a pilot who was once a part of the team that rescued her as a young child, called Celadion (1). He also accompanied her once on a trip to an Ashtar Command Facility near Jupiter (2,3). She talked about him as well during a Q&A on the way starships function (7). This time she was teleported to the Excelsior (8) and got to meet her friend Celadion, whom she hadn’t seen for quite a while.
They started to talk and she soon discovered that Celadion was temporarily doing a job as a cargo ship pilot for a job on Neptune.
Before we get to the new information on Neptune, let’s first get back to the last time we heard about this blue planet, which was in connection with the heating up of it’s south pole. Thor Han told Elena about his heating up, a few weeks before our astronomers noted it. He said that it was the result of the activation of an Ark that was located there due to the arrival of the Intergalactic Confederation fleet (9). Dr. Michael Salla wrote a piece on it back in april 2022 (10).
A NEPTUNE MINING FACILITY
Celadion says that there is a mining facility of the Galactic Federation of Worlds in the rings of Neptune. Minerals are gathered there and are treated and refined to be brought to the outposts and colonies on Neptune. There would be not only be underwater cities, but also floating cities on this water planet.
ON FIGHTING WARS AND BALANCE
In the video Elena continues to describe her conversation with Celadion and they broach te topic of wars. Celadion says that as soon as our planet has joined the Galactic Federation of Worlds (GFW) they are expected to fight along with them against those who threaten the peace and stability in the galaxy, like the Nebu (12) and the Ciakahrr (13). The GFW has helped us, so it is reasonable to ask something in return.
When Elena asked Celadion if there would ever be a time when there would be no more war in the galaxy, when perhaps the Nebu and the Ciakahrr were no longer there, and Celadion answered that he doesn’t think that that will ever happen: the Nebu bring balance and this is how ‘Source challenges intelligence and resilience and evolution‘ (1, 6’14”).
It is interesting to note that I often initially experience a sense of disbelief after yet another mind-blowing disclosure, I somehow rapidly adjust and keep on joining this ride. Even though it is amazing and many people will undoubtfully think it is a science-fiction story, I still see the internal consistency in everything she writes and somehow I think that this is more real than most of us are willing to consider. Let’s see how all this develops!
Update July 26, 2022: Elena actually was allowed to visit a Mining facility on Neptune and she even went to a parallel dimension of Neptune where she got to meet the Kordasii (14).
(1) Contact 11 – News from Neptune
(2) For more on the Ashtar Galactic Command see Ashtar Galactic Command and the Ashtar Collective
(3) When talking about Jupiter, I would advise you to read either my short article on the James Webb pictures on Jupiter (and of course Oona’s comment, 4) or the far more elaborate article by Dr. Michael Salla (5)
(4) Does James Webb Telescope Image of Jupiter show Galactic Vessels?
(5) Does Webb image of Jupiter show rock debris where giant ET Motherships are parked? – Perhaps the ship by the Ashtar Galactic Command is shown on that picture? Or would it be one of the ships by the Intergalactic Confederation? Or a strange huge rock that stretches for thousands of miles? In a Telegram post Michael Salla questions why nobody at NASA seems to wonder what that great black spot is all about.
(6) Danaan, E. (2021) We Will Never Let You Down. Amazon Press
(7) Q&A on Starship Technology (August 24, 2021)
(8) Solar Warden and the Excelsior
(9) The Intergalactic Confederation – Oona, from this Confederation recently commented on pictures on Jupiter and she disclosed the huge amounts of ships currently active in our Solar System. Read more about this at (4).
(10) Rapid Heating of Neptune linked to activating Space Arks
(11) History of Neptune
(12) The Nebu
(13) The Ciakahrr
(14) A Parallel Neptune and the Kordasii