The Kiily-Tokurt are a species from the star system Vela. Their world is called ‘Kiila’, which is a planet near the star ‘Suhail’. Tokurt is the name of their race (1).
As you can see in the map on the left hand side, you can track the star by starting from the belt of Orion, and extend the line to Sirius and then take a bend of about 30 degrees where you meet Suhail. It would be hard to see this star from the Northern hemisphere.
Elena Danaan dedicated a 2 hour Q&A to the Kiily Tokurt in May 2021 (2).
” These Kiily-Tokurt are 6ft tall beings, living up to 200 years and would be one of the oldest races in this galaxy. They are not members of the Galactic Federation of Worlds, although we are trying hard to get them in, in order to oblige them to behave.
They are very good shapeshifters, and they one thing that gives them away is the aspect of their eyes, which are wide and obsidian dark. Their true appearance is like tall grey-humanoids, but they are in fact of reptiloid genetics, and have very pale skin, nearly white. That is why your people calles them sometimes ‘Tall Whites’.” (Danaan, 1, p.292)
They are said to reproduce through external eggs. Danaan showed a drawing of a Kiily-Tokurt prisoner in the abovementioned Q&A-video at 58’10” (2). Here’s a screenshot from this video (image 2)
They are not really benevolent towards humans: although they would not have participated in hybridation programs, they abduct humans for slave trade and the food market. Their ships are eloingated black triangle with three corner lights, as drawn in the picture below (image 3)
In that particular video Elena also shows a computer generated image, which she says, really looks a lot like them. See image 4 for this impression of them.
As they are able to shapeshift, they can look a lot like humans, which you can see in the impression (images 5 to 7). Their skin would have the color of someone nearly dead, that pale.
Image 5 was drawn by Elena Danaan. This is how a Kiily Tokurt could look like.
AREA 51 and the Kiily Tokurt
In an article by Dr. Michael Salla you can read about the Kiily Tokurt. In the recent cleaning up of the alien groups by the Galactic Federation the Tokurts would have been removed from Area 51, which would have been a long-time base for them. Val Nek (3) responds to a question by Dr. Salla
Later, Val Nek gave additional information in response to Q1.
” Q1: VN: I would like to add that the Dulce base and Area 51 were the last to be cleared due to high ranking grey residents from the Orion group. These beings carried a master frequency that was necessary to hack their consciousness and the internet systems of Terra. Area 51, for a long time, has been used as a base by the Killy Tokurt, or Tall Whites, specifically, and officials of the corrupt Terran government. These beings, I can report, a small number of them, were also captured for a similar purpose. The Killy Tokurt have connections to the Terran government. The Killy Tokurt, for a very long time, have offered certain services to Terran governments, which I will not disclose, but is part of the extraterrestrial infiltration. I can report that this information is recovered and we are working diligently alongside the alliance.” (4)
The Kiily-Tokurt would have been part of the Orion Group that made that desastrous deal with the MJ-12-group back in 1954, behind president Eisenhower’s back.
If you want to learn more about these beings watch te complete Q&A by Elena Danaan.
Update September 2022: In her third book Elena describes a race from the Andromeda Galaxy, the Ethereans who live in a star system called Maaru. They are said to be the root race for the Kiily Tokurt who are Etherian-Gray hybrids (5,6).
(1) Danaan, Elena (2020): A Gift from the Stars: Extraterrestrial contacts and guide of Alien Races.
(2) Q&A Kiily Tokurt by Elena Danaan, May 11, 2021
(3) Epsilon Eridani and Val Nek | Galactic Anthropology
(4) Secret Underground War reaches its final countdown
(5) Danaan, E. (2022) The Seeders. To learn more about the Ethereans, read page 118.
(6) The A’s or Andromedans that are in contact with Alex Collier are NOT from the Andromeda Galaxy (=Megopei, (7)) but from the Andromedan constellation in our (Naaru) milky way. To read more about them see The Zenae from the Andromedan Constellation. We have come across other species from the Andromeda Galaxy, namely the Maytrei (8). In the Seeders another 12th density species called the Ô is mentioned (5, p. 130) that also lives in the Andromeda Galaxy.
(7) The Real Names of Various Stars. How they are called by their own People
(8) The Maytra can be found in (1), page 82-83. They are also part of the malevolent Nebu-group