What better way is there to set the stage for more Alex Collier information than by introducing the Zenae, the Andromedans, or the A’s as Alex often calls them? So here we go. Let’s first look up (1) and see if we can find the star system that is the current home of the Andromedans: Titawin. (see red arrow)
Titawin, also known as Upsalon Andromedae (3), or Zenetae, has four Jupiter-size planets. It is easy to mix up the Andromeda Constellation as part of our galaxy with the Andromeda Galaxy itself, which is something completely different (4).
The people (Zenae) who live on a planet orbiting the binary star Titawin, settled there after they had left a Lyran colony in Vega due to overpopulation (5).
“The Zenae are an extremely spiritual race, equivalant to the Ohorai Arcturians (6). They are humanoids with blue skin for males and fairer skin for females (Females can even have golden skin and golden hair).” (5, p.78)
They would have developed their blue skin while they were living on their planet Adara in the Vega system (8). Before colonizing Vega they also – like many other humanoids – had to flee the Man System in the Lyran Wars (9). They are descendents of the Taal Lyrans.
THE ANDROMEDAN COUNCIL
Without the Andromedan Council we would probable still be stuck with all these malevolent off-world races like the Nebu (10), Ciakahrr (11) and our ‘own’ Dark Fleet (12). So we should be very thankful for their initiative. But what is the Andromedan Council and what was this initiative all about?
“Also called the Zenatean Alliance, it regroups emissaries from 140 highly evolved species, discussing methods and decisions to assist spiritual evolution in this galaxy. The high council of this alliance is composed of uniquely spitually advanced races, helping Terra alongside the Galactic Federation of Worlds, and sending also envoys (starseeds). They foresaw the future of Terra and, knowing this is a tipping point in the history after 5700 years of Repitilians occupation, they try to influence on the evolution of Terra onto a constructive path.” (5, p.312)
In a video-interview from November 21, 2021, Dr. Michael Salla talks to Alex Collier who elaborates on the threat that was seen by the Andromedan Council:
“In this Exopolitics Today interview, Alex Collier discusses the Andromedan Council and their multifaceted approach to freeing humanity and preventing a galactic tyranny from emerging 350 years in the future. Alex discussed how the Andromedans instigated a broad alliance of extraterrestrial civilizations to intervene on humanity’s behalf against negative groups, and how this alliance has led to a global awakening and liberation of our solar system.
Alex pointed out that negative extraterrestrial groups have been largely eliminated as a threat in our solar system, and that we are on a positive timeline where humanity will soon eliminate the last vestiges of negative human control groups.” (13)
ANDROMEDANS AND OUR MOON
We have mentioned the Andromedans before in an article related to our moon (14). In that article the Moon is described as a hollowed out and patched up planetoid which left it more artificial than natural, which was escorted by the Andromedans to orbit our planet a long time ago. That might explain why the Moon was once said to be older than our solar system (15).
In June 2022 an amazing artefact was uncovered on our Moon which probable is a relict from the Andromedans as well (14).
ANDROMEDANS AND ALEX COLLIER
In the study of Alex Collier’s material we will undoubtfully discover a lot more about the Andromedans. This current page will function as an introduction to these magnificent beings. If you want to get to know his main contact, Moranay see (16).
(1) Whenever I write ‘look up to the stars’ these days I can’t help but think of Elena’s advice a while back. I have done it for five days in a row but noticed nothing out of the ordinary. Some people say they did actually saw something odd in the skies. For more on the advice see Looking Up at the Stars – Cassiopeia and the Dorsay
(2) A Dutch site: Kuuke.nl
(3) Upsilon Andromedae
(4) So far I have only come across one member of the Andromeda Galaxy, and that sure is not the most kind species: the Maytrei (see: The Nebu). See Endnote 137 to see someone who has made this mistake and claimed that the Andromedans are from the Andromeda Galaxy. It would have been better if the people who decided to have the same name for both a galaxy and a constellation have thought twice about that. The Andromeda Galaxy can be found in the region behind the Andromeda Constellation.
(5) Danaan, E. (2020) A Gift from the Stars. Amazon, p.78
(6) The Ohorai, Gaideal, Noo-Linn from Arcturus
(7) Debbie Solaris website – Illustration by Vashta Nerada
(8) We have recently talked about Adara in the Vega system in connection with the Adari who would have been the ones that have paid a few visits to India in the past. The original brown-skinned Taal would have had their skin turned blueish as a result of their blue sun Olmeeka (=Vega) – See Where did the Blue Gods of India come from?
(9) Getting Acquainted with the Ahil for more on the importance of the Kepler-62 star system in Lyra.
(10) The Nebu
(11) The Ciakahrr
(12) Liberation of Ceres
(13) Alex Collier on the Andromedan Council and Human Liberation
(14) The Moon: Artificial and Natural at the Same Time?
(15) See Ingo Swann’s book Penetration for more on this
(16) Meeting Moranay and changing the Colors of the Eyes