In the latest article on this site Elena Danaan and Tony Rodrigues talked about their experiences with traveling through stargates (1). This article uses more information from this same interview in which they both also described their encounters with a Nebula (2).
THE CARINA NEBULA
In the video excerpt below Elena says that she passed through that particular stargate behind Jupiter to arrive within the Carina Nebula. You can see an image of the Carina Nebula that was made by the James Webb telescope (4).
The Carina Nebula is part of the Carina star constellation that can be seen from the southern part of our world, from countries like Brazil (5). In the star map in the links-section below you can see that the Nebula is near Eta Carinea in the so-called ‘diamond cross’ of the constellation (6,7) and near Vela which you might recognize as the homebase of the Kiily Tokurt (8).
In the video Elena expresses her wonder of the beauty of this nebula and that her mind was uncapable of really grasping what she saw, since something might seem pretty close, but it could easily be hundreds of lightyear away.
One of the fascinating things that she describes is that she perceived the colors of certain parts of the nebula differently depending on how she looked at them. When she looked straight at a certain part of the nebula that had a grape-shaped cloud she saw colors like blue, red and bright brown, but when she turned her head a bit and looked with the corner of her eye the cloud changed color and turned brown and gray.
When you have been working with this kind of information for over a year your mind tends to present galactic associations more often, as it did this time. When talking about changing colors I couldn’t help but think of the changing colors of the eyes of the Andromedans as was described by Alex Collier (13).
This perceptual difference in registering certain parts of the nebula was recognized by Tony Rodrigues. He wrote about it in his marvellous book (14) and he described it in the video. I cut out the relevant part which you can see below:
In the fragment Tony says that ‘Nebulas let you know how crappy human eyes are‘. He said that certain if not most members couldn’t see any colors when they looked out into the nebula in Orion’s Trapezium (15), but he was glad he was able to see the color red. Somehow it depended on who was watching.
Amazing experiences, I would say. If you have also visited a nebula lately (or passed through a stargate for that matter), please don’t hesitate to comment below.
(1) Experiencers describe going through a Stargate
(2) EXPLOSIVE NEW INTEL – NEBULA’S, REMOTE VIEWING, MILITARY OPS – ELENA, JEAN-CHARLES, TONY R, CHRIS O’CONNOR – December 11, 2022
(3) The Large Picture Blog
(4) Does James Webb Telescope Image of Jupiter show Galactic Vessels? – We are waiting for the moment when James Webb will finally show the world the existence of intelligent life by measuring carbon dioxide in the air and possibly by seeing artificial lights on the night’s sky of planets. According to Elena one of the candidates is the planet of the Tengri-tengri called Trappist 1. See Who are the Tengri for more information on this.
(5) In december 2022 I started a Brazilian version of this website called Brazileiros Galácticos. Depending on its popularity I will add more (automatically) translated pages there.
(6) See the map on the right-hand side. This is a map of part of the southern sky. You can find the Carina Nebula in the red circle on the left, near Eta Carinae. Just above this area in the sky you may notice the presence of Vela. We have come across a species that has their residence in that part of the sky, namely the Kiily Tokurt (8) who live on a planet orbiting Suhail and are part of the ‘League of the Hairless’ (9) and the Alliance of the Six (10).
(7) The constellation Carina can be seen by the naked eye from the Southern Hemisphere and it looks like this:
(8) The Kiily Tokurt from Suhail (Vela)
(9) The League of the Hairless
(10) The Nebu
(11) Constellation Guide
(12) Image from Wikipedia
(13) Meeting Moraney and Changing the Colors of the Eyes
(14) Rodrigues, T. (2021) Ceres Colony Cavalier. Amazon Press.
(15) I would have loved to add an image of the beautiful nebula near Orion’s Trapezium, but there wasn’t really a suitable place for it on this page. If you are eager to see the beauty of it, head for Trapezium, Heart of Orion