This is the first post in the category ‘Alex Collier Info‘. Some people will probably be familiar with much of what Alex has shared after he started going public in the ninetees, but I guess that many people do not know much about this remarkable man and his experiences. Like I said in another article (1) Alex has started to freely distribute his earlier webinars (from 2015 onwards) and I intend to go through them (when time allows) and share his ideas and information on and from the Andromedans. I don’t know much about him but I would like to share my journey into his material with you, and I will try to embed it with other information on this website. Feel free to comment on any article.
In a text from 1995 (2) Alex introduces Moraney which is his main Andromedan contact:
“Moraney is 7½ to 8 feet tall. He says he weighs 600lbs (some 272 kilograms). And he’s built like this. He’s perfect. Just physically perfect. He would make our Mr. Universe look like Popeye. He’s just perfect. His skin is light blue. It’s not white, but light blue….He’s also very smart and wise. And he also has a sense of humor. There’s a lot of times when I’m not really happy, and he can say something really funny, and that kind of snaps me out of it. He can make me laugh when things are at their worst, and there aren’t many folks that can do that. So I really love him. I really love him. He’s married. This is Moraney. He has 18 children. They reside in Andromeda.” (2)
The blue skin matches the description by Elena Danaan (3); for a deeper blue skin you would have to go to our Arcturian friends or the Caray (4).
In Elena’s book we can’t read anything about names of the planets that they reside on. Alex does have a few planets: his 18 children live on a planet called Xentrea; Moraney himself lives on another planet called Firex. In our years Moraney would be 2117 years old in 1995, which makes him 2144 at the moment of writing. An Andromedan friend of his, Vasais, would be about twice his age, namely 4312 years. This is definitely a lot longer than the 1800 years lifespan that is mentioned in Elena’s book.
When talking about age and life-expectancy I am reminded of what Enki had said to Elena during their second meeting. Although his Anunnaki-body could last a couple of thousand years, the body does tend to wear out after this time. He said that he prefers to clone his body whenever he deems it necessary, making him many hundreds of thousands of years old (5). The Meton would also easily become 2000 years old (6).
Alex then goes on to stress that Andromedans really are humans, not just humanoids, and they can live in 3rd, 4th and 5th density (2).
CHANGING THE COLORS OF THE EYES
In describing Moranay Alex Collier talks about an interesting phenomenon, namely the ability of certain species to change the color of their irises at will. In Elena’s fictional book ‘Resilience’ (8,9) there also was a character called ‘Rayan’ who was able to change the color of eyes, depending on his emotional state.
That this concept is not just fiction is described by Alex: “[Moraney’s] eyes also change color whenever they’re talking, or he wants to say something funny, or he’s being benevolent, or whatever. His… their eyes, they all change color. Ok, they’re not always the same.“
David Wilcock talks about what he calls the Centaurians and their use of contact lenses to hide their aberrant color of their irises. He also claims that these people from Alpha/Proxima Centauri would have diamond shape pupils (10). Elena not only refers to changing colors of eyes in her book of fiction, but she also described it in her meeting with a Selosian woman back in January 2022 (11).
(1) Studying the Material from Alex Collier and the Andromedans
(2) Alex Collier: Contact with Andromeda – 1995
(3) The Zenae from the Andromedan Constellation
(4) The Ohorai, Glaideal, Noo-Linn from Arcturus – For more on the Caray (“Blue Avians”) go to page 228 in Elena’s ‘A Gift from the Stars‘
(5) Different Faces of Immortality
(6) Having a Life Span of Two Thousand Years – The Meton in the Proxima Centauri System
(7) Image is a guy called ‘Dr. Manhattan’. I took it from a Reddit-site that talks about being Schizoid. Since I haven’t seen any pictures of Moranay yet, this one seemed alright: strong and blue 🙂
(8) Danaan, E. (2020) Resilience: Beyond the Impossible. This work of fiction was incredible and I really recommend it to everyone interested in this material, because it presents a wonderful and thrilling story where real themes from her other (non-fiction books) are playfully mingled with fiction. Read more about ‘Flirting with Fiction’ at Endnote 144
(9) All the Colors we Cannot See
(10) Wilcock Interview on Centaurians and the Fire in the town of Paradise, California
(11) “When I looked into her eyes, they were changing. They are green, but at times, there was a glimpse of bright blue (just like Thor Han’s eyes colour) and they looked slightly wider” – From Afternoon Tea with an Alpha Centaurian
4 thoughts on “Meeting Moraney and Changing the Colors of the Eyes”
Pingback: Meeting Moraney and Changing the Colors of the Eyes — Galactic Anthropology | Sunny's Journal
Pingback: Einen Nebel von innen beobachten | Galaktische Anthropologie
Pingback: Sobre os planetas que mudam de órbita em nosso sistema solar | Brasileiros galácticos
Pingback: O Zenae da Constelação de Andrômeda | Brasileiros galácticos