On June 27, 2022 Elena Danaan spoke about her second meeting with Enki (1,2). She talked to him for two hours on various topics. Much of it will appear in her third book that will be released sometime in 2022 (3). This article deals with one of the aspects that was mentioned relating to the planet of origin of the Anunnaki, and to a particular spaceship that has become quite well-known for a few decades.
THE PLANET FROM IMMARU IS CALLED ASHTARI (NOT NIBIRU)
Wouldn’t it have been a lot easier if everything was simple? The Anunnaki live on a planet that orbits our sun in 3600 years, just like Sitchen said, and that’s it. Well, it appears that things are not that simple. As was already described in Elena Danaan’s ‘A Gift from the Stars‘ (4), the Anunnaki-planet does not orbit our sun at all (5,6), but around a star in the Immaru Star System. Unfortunately this system cannot easily be pinpointed in our night’s sky because it exists in a ‘parallel dimension’.
The connection would be that it occupies the place where the Sirius star system is located, but in a parallel dimension. I still need to get used to terms like this. They have used a portal in the Orion system to enter into this dimension, but not with their planet, but with a huge spaceship, called…Nibiru.
According to Elena, Enki told her that their home planet is called ‘Ashtari’ (in the Immaru star system) which would be a Sirian name. The spaceship Nibiru would be the size of the Moon (7)
NIBIRU A SPACESHIP? – FORGOTTEN GENESIS
In a comment on the article on the Sirian High Council (8), Diana Barahova referred to a book by Radu Cinamar in which this concept of Nibiru being a space ship was also mentioned:
Here’s something else: “The Cosmic Vessel Neiberau”
“The ship was huge, like a small planet. As I said, it was a sphere. It was called Neiberau (or as we call it today, Nibiru)”. (9, p.107)
NIBIRU A SPACESHIP? SITCHEN, CORI AND CLOW
Elena Danaan says that the concept of a planet traveling alone through space is a mistake or misinformation. There is no twelfth planet (11). A planet needs to orbit around a star at a particular distance in order to be able to sustain life. A spaceship however could easily move through space-time. If Elena is right on this, than either the human Sumerians were wrong or Sitchen interpreted it falsely. Perhaps it was too far from the shared reality at the time of the Sumerians to tell the people that they came on a spaceship the size of a moon. A planet might be easier to grasp. Of course this is mere speculation.
Patricia Cori, a channel for the Sirian High Council (8,10), also talks about Nibiru as the planet of the Anunnaki. According to her intel the planet would orbit between Sirius and our Sun in a period of 3600 years.
Also the almost legendary ‘Pleaiadean Agenda’ by Barbara Hand Clow would lose much of its credibility if it turns out that Nibiru is not a planet at all. Nibiru plays an important role in her book (13).
Both Cori, Clow and Sitchen mention these 3600 years, which comes quite close to the 4000 years that the planet Ashtari (formerly known as Nibiru) would need to circle around its star Immaru (5).
A GIFT FROM THE STARS NEEDS A SECOND EDITION WITH A MINOR UPDATE
Until now I couldn’t find anything in the material by Elena Danaan that was not internally consistent. If Nibiru would not be the planet in the Immaru system in that parallel dimension as was mentioned in her book (4), but a spaceship this would mean that the Galactic Federation of Worlds (GFW) were not aware of this element, or that humanity was not ready for it, yet. But apparently that has changed. The differences are also minor in comparison with Sitchen and Cori: Nibiru was never a planet that strayed through space time without the vicinity of a star from the perspective of the GFW.
The main difference is that the name Nibiru would not be the indigenous name given by the Anunnaki themselves to their planet, but it would be the name of their starship. You could regard this is a slight change. A new insight. So, the name Nibiru needs to be updated to ‘Ashtari’.
It now reads: “Anunnaki (from Immaru) : ‘Their homeworld is planet Nibiru, in a parallel dimension…they come from a double star system and Nibiru orbits every 4000 years….The sixth planet, Nibiru, has two satellites and resembles to Terra, in a higher density” (4, p.230)
It should read after this new information:
Anunnaki (from Immaru) : ‘Their homeworld is planet Ashtari, in a parallel dimension…they come from a double star system and Ashtari orbits every 4000 years….The sixth planet, Ashtari, has two satellites and resembles to Terra, in a higher density” (4, p.230, 2nd edition)
The ships of the Anunnaki are described as T-shaped (4, p.231). The spherical star ship that looks like a moon is far from T-shaped. So, that needs some explanation too. Like I said, I also think it is a bit odd that the Galactic Federation of Worlds were not aware of this. On the other hand: they don’t know everything and they can also learn, but what might be more plausible is that they did know about it, but they had some good reason not to disclose this information earlier.
Elena Danaan responded to this in a (short) personal communication and said that this knowledge did not have clearance yet for Terrans, but things have changed now. She will explain more in her next book.
Update September 2022. In her book ‘The Seeders‘ (3) we can read more about the name Nibiru and its connection with the ship and their planet Ashtari:
“Nibiru is the name of this vessel. This vessel is not a planet. Our original homeworld is also titled “One from Two”: Nibi-Ru, but this relates to our kind, as we are one from two civilizations. The original name of our world is Ashtari. Nibi-Ru is its description, as you would say ‘Terran world’. In Eban it has a different meaning; Nebu-Uru: “The Masters of the Light-Portal”, that we owned, once.” (3, p.474)
(1) I met Enki – Elena Danaan, Earth Emissary – The Galactic Federation of Worlds shares her experience
(2) Enki with his half-brother (sharing the same father called ‘Anu’) would have both played crucial roles in our history. A while ago I described some doubts I had about the Old-Testament Yahweh-Enlil. See for more on that: Is it Blasphemous to say God is an Alien? and Some Doubts about the Enlil-Yahweh vibe
(3) Danaan, E. (2022) The Seeders.
(4) Danaan, E. (2020) A Gift from the Stars. Amazon Press.
(5) Nibiru, the Planet of the Anunnaki in the Immaru Star System
(6) Nibiru doesn’t orbit our sun, nor does our sun orbit the Pleiadean star Alcyone: See Some Myths on Alcyone
(7) This is all mind-blowing and perhaps even hard to believe, but our moon itself would have been brought here by the Andromedans. An Andromedan artefact would have been discovered in June 2022. For more on that see: The Moon: Artificial and Natural at the Same Time?
(8) The Sirian High Council
(9) Cinamar, R. (2020) Forgotten Genesis. Elena Danaan has read this book as well, as she quoted a part of this book on her telegram account. See End Note 26. I haven’t read this book yet, so I don’t know the context of this book, or where Cinamar got his information from. I trust Elena when she said this idea was a ‘scoop’ and that she was told this by Enki. Someone from the Megan-group might claim that she was inspired by Forgotten Genesis. Cinamar has been referred to often on this site, mostly related to the Bucegi Mountain discoveries (see 50.000 year old Holographic Bodyscan Device found in Romanian Bucegi Mountains).
(10) Interview between Dr. Michael Salla and Patricia Cori
(11) Sitchen, Z. (1978) The Twelfth Planet. It would be more appropriate to talk about 11 Planets and a Spaceship, if this information from Elena Danaan were correct.
(12) Amazing Filtrations: What if Nibiru is a great Anunnaki spacecraft?
(13) Clow, Barbara Hand (1995) Pleiadean Agenda: A new Cosmology for the Age of Light. I mentioned this book already in connection with the Myths of Alcyone in Endnote 60. Now there are two major elements that are in conflict with the information from Elena Danaan.
(14) Nibiru är planet nr 6 i den bruna dvärgen Immarus solsystem (video 14 september 2012)