In the interview with Dr. Michael Salla, Peter Moon talked about Dr. David Anderson as the expert on time-experiments (1). His name rang a bell and it seems that this Dr. Anderson is the same person that plays a crucial part in the Wingmakers material. In these times of Arks and Halls of Records (2) surfacing it could prove to be worthwhile to pay attention to these time capsules that would have been left behind by people from a future time, probably some 750 years in the future. This article gives a short introduction to the story of the Wingmakers (4).
Because of the interview (1) I started to check whether this Dr. Anderson, Peter Moon talked about, was the same Dr. Anderson that I got to know when I ‘studied’ the Wingmakers site a few years ago (4). The confirmation came in the form of a page on a website of the Anderson Institute which talks about the Wingmakers (5). This site is dedicated to the study of time (“Explore the possibilities of time control and time travel”).
The Interviews between Dr. Anderson and Anne
In 1997 Dr. Anderson contacted a journalist working with the pseudonym Anne. He wanted to tell the world about the discovery of the Wingmakers material and how it related to a secret group called ‘The Labyrinth’-group which would have been that classified that even the president of the United States was unaware of it (which by the way seems to hold for many other secret groups). They would have had interaction with alien groups. A curious thing must be said about these interviews. You can distinguish between the original interviews between ‘Anne’ and Dr. Anderson that were posted on the internet in 1998 (6), and an edited version between Sarah and Dr. Neruda that was put online in 2001 on another website (7) with interesting (cover-up) differences (8). I only use the original interview (9).
The Discovery of the Wingmakers Caves
In 1972 a group of hikers in New Mexico, discovered unusual artefacts and pictograms in an obscure canyon. They reported it and the NSA rapidly took over. Most of the findings were dated as coming from the 8th century A.D., except for a kind of ‘compass’.
In 1994 there were a series of rockslides which opened up a time capsule consisting of 23 chambers, which contained paintings, music, poetry and what was deemed as ‘dormant alien technology’. The contents were kept hidden from the public (5,6).
The Deciphering of the Optical Disc and ‘Fifteen’
In the interviews Dr. Anderson talks about an optical disc that was found at the site, which seemed to be undecipherable. When he finally made a link with the Sumerian language combined with a technique of ‘tuning’ into the ‘vibration’ of the Wingmakers he and his team were able to translate the contents.
Dr. Anderson worked under the supervision of a person with the highest clearance, namely 15, which was also the name that he used to refer to this man. This man was probably A.R. Bordon, who I have mentioned before on this site (11). You can also read an interesting book of his for free (12).
Through the deciphering of the disc more was discovered about these Wingmakers:
“The creators of the time capsule referred to themselves as WingMakers. They represented a future version of humanity who lived some 750 years in our future. They claimed to be culture bearers, or ones that bring the seeds of art, science, and philosophy to humanity. They had left behind a total of seven time capsules in various parts of the world to be discovered according to a well-orchestrated plan. Their apparent goal was to help the next several generations of humans develop a global culture; a unified system of philosophy, science, and art.” (5)
Other Capsules would have been found
Much more can be said about things related to the Wingmakers, the Labyrinth-group and their experiments with time and the curiosity of this alien Corteum group. I advise you to take a look a the original material to find out more yourself. To round off this article I would like to add a list of other wingmaker capsule locations that would have been found since the first one in 1972. This list comes from the ‘edited’ wingmakers site. I wonder if anyone can verify the existence of these capsules. I would sure love to hear such corroboration.
P.S. For an interesting link between a crystal found in one of the chambers and the crystals that were shown during an interview Elena Danaan had with Dan Willis in March 2022, take a look at (13).
Ashayana Deane is very critical about the Corteum. Read more interesting information at End Note 41 and 45. There are interesting links made by A.R. Bordon and the Anunnaki, see Endnotes 48-53.
On June 4, 2022 Dr. Michael Salla posted an interview he had with Fred Burks, the maker of the Wingmakers.us-site (14)
(1) Ancient Hall of Records found in Romania kept secret since 2003 – From about 8 minutes onwards Peter Moon talks about his contacts with Dr. Anderson.
(2) From which Planets do our Animals Originate?
(3) Wingmakers – Capsules
(4) The Original Site of the Wingmakers Material
(5) The Anderson Institute
(6) Original Wingmakers Website (from 1998)
(7) (cover up) Wingmakers Website (from 2001, looks very neat and classy)
(8) Changes to Wingmakers Website
(9) One of the key differences seems to be that the original interviews talk about the Wingmakers as coming from the future with no connections between a group of aliens called the Corteum or anything relating to the seeding of mankind. The edited version introduces the idea that the Wingmakers are part of the Corteum and that the Corteum was essential in the birth of the human race. Perhaps the contact between the Corteum group and the Labyrinth-group can explain this megalomanical twist of the story in the favor of the Corteum aliens? See more about the maker of the website with the original interview in an interview with Dr. Michael Salla (14).
(10) Chamber 22
(11) The Elmanuk from Gliese 832 in the Grus Constellation and the Possible Link with A.R. Bordon’s The Link
(12) Bordon, A.R. (2007) The Link (pdf-download).
(13) End Notes / Random Thoughts | Galactic Anthropology See note 16.
(14) The Wingmakers Controversy: Time Travel, ACIO & Extraterrestrial Threats
2 thoughts on “The Timecapsules of the Wingmakers”
Pingback: El Elmanuk de Gliese 832 en la Constelación de Grus y el Posible Vínculo con El Vínculo de AR Bordon | antropología galáctica
Pingback: Голографическое устройство для сканирования тела возрастом 50 000 лет найдено в румынских горах Бучеджи | ГАЛАКТИЧЕСКАЯ АНТРОПОЛОГИЯ