During the study of the galactic peoples and species in our galaxy it is obvious that certain people have had a minor influence on our world, and others have had a huge impact. The role of the Negamuk (1) has been relatively small as far as direct interactions are concerned, but the negative roles of the Anunnaki (2,3), the Ciakahrr (4,5) and the Nebu (6) appears to have been crucial in our world. On the benevolent part of the spectrum we have the members of the Galactic Federation of Worlds. We have spoken about the Selosi from Alpha Centauri (7), the Meton from Proxima Centauri (8) and the Ummit from Wolf 424 (9) for example in earlier articles. The role of the various groups from Sirius seems to be quite complex.
This article tries to shed some more light on very important players in this cosmic dance around our planet, namely the Pleiadeans.
Elena Danaan has taught us that it is wise, nowadays, to make distinctions between various groups of Pleiadeans. So far it seems that the Pleiadeans orbiting the star Alcyone (11) do not act in our best interest. These Taal-Shiar apparently have cooperated with various malevolent groups and would be (or have been) deeply entrenched with the Cabal on our planet (12).
The Pleiadeans that inhabit the planets that orbit the star Taygeta (Ashaara) luckily are of the benevolent kind and they play an important role in the Galactic Federation of Worlds. Thor Han, the main contact of Elena Danaan is from a Taygetan (Ashaaran) planet called Erra (13).
PLEIADEAN KARMA – ALEX COLLIER
If part of our awakening is the understanding of our history, we need to know about the way the various ET-groups have interacted with us. While most of the world still thinks that ET’s are the products of insane minds, we take on this task in exploring our common past. Alex Collier talked about the role of the Pleiadeans already back in 1994. Below is a short excerpt from a video in which he describes the hesitancy of the Pleiadean people to once again get involved in our solar system, because their past was in a way, still ‘hunting’ them. The reporter asks Alex when the Andromedans (14) started to get involved with Earth.
There are a number of elements in this video that are interesting. First there is this notion of the Pleiadeans who would have had ‘incredible civil wars amongst themselves‘ and wars with others. Since they have grown into the fourth and fifth density they were not that eager to engage in wars again. Alex also refers to something that happened on Mars (15) and the Pleiadeans.
When the Andromedans returned and asked the Pleiadeans what they had done, they basically said that they were faced with their own ‘tremendous amount of karma with our solar system‘ which led them to be not as motivated as they could have been. They didn’t really know what to do. It was because of this that the Andromedans (Zenae) decided to take on a more leading role, for they thought that it was worth it for the common good. Alex says the Andromedans were probably a good choice since they were neutral in regard to our solar system.
I addressed this question of ‘karma’ and to which degree this ‘rule of karma’ would also hold for species as a whole (or individually), before in connection with the Ciakahrr and the Nebu and their atrocities (17). But what about the good guys and their karma? Should we know all about that? Isn’t it perhaps more important to thank them for the removal of all the malevolent groups from our solar system? And thank them for this alleged plasma border around our solar system to protect us from the higher density? (18)
Well anyway, I guess eventually we all need to know what really happened and who did what. Because of all this I was reminded by something that Ashayana Deane said about the Anunnaki and that they would have made a kind of deal somewhere in the past (which they would have broken), in which they were allowed to wait a while before they had to tell humanity what they had done to them.
Here is what she said (19): (speaking about the Anunnaki, NOT the Pleiadeans) “…We don’t tell them right away. Of course we have to tell later but let them get used to us first, before they realize what we did here, because they are going to hate our guts“
I presume that the deeds the Pleiadeans (whatever group it was) were incomparable with the horrors that were inflicted upon us by certain Anunnaki groups.
(1) The Negamuk
(2) Anunnaki and the Sirius Connection
(3) The Story of the Aldebaran Anunnaki and Outpost 361
(4) The Ciakahrr
(5) Why did the Ciakahrr help the Nazi’s build their Fourth Reich in Antarctica and Space?
(6) The Nebu
(7) On the Selosi from Alpha Centauri B
(8) Having a Life span of 2000 Years – The Metoni in the Proxima Centauri System
(9) Meet the Ummit from Wolf 424
(11) Some Myths about Alcyone in the Pleiades
(12) You can either watch an Elena Danaan video on the Taal as part of the video on the Pleiadeans or read a part of a transcript. You can also open her book ‘A Gift from the Stars‘ at page 250.
(13) Getting acquainted with the Ahil
(14) The Zenae from the Andromeda Constellation
(15) Recently Dr. Michael Salla had an interview with Andrew Basagio on the Jump Room to Mars. We have spoken about Mars before as well. Take the article on the local Mars Resistance for instance.
(16) Alex Collier – Die Geschichte der Erde – english mit german sub – 1994
(17) Do the Rules of Karma and Reincarnation also apply to the Ciakahhr, the Grays and other Alien Species?
(18) Our Solar System in a Protective Plasma Bubble
(19) Watch the video in End Note 151 to hear her say it herself back in 2002.
(20) Where did the Blue Gods of India come from?
(21) Image taken from Arungovil