On August 12, 2022 Alex Collier held his 163rd webinar (1). In this webinar he gave an update on the Anunnaki-group living on the seventh planet of the Aldebaran system. This prompted Elena Danaan to post a video with a lot of background on this particular group of Anunnaki (2). Much of it was already mentioned in her book (3), but there were also a few additions. This article tells the story of these Anunnaki with the recent developments (24).
THE THREE PEOPLES FROM ALDEBARAN/JADA
If you want to see where you can locate the star Aldebaran in the night’s sky, head to the article on Lacerta and Aldabaran (4). In this star system, some 65 light years away from us thirteen planets would orbit a star that is called ‘Jada’ by the locals (5). Except from the two planets closest to their ‘sun’ most of these planets would have life on them and three would sustain advanced civilizations. There is one of many Ahel-civilizations on one of the planets (she doesn’t say on which one), there is also a ninth-density civilization on another planet, whose people are called the Jadaii Nemessi who are not members of the Galactic Federation of Worlds (see 3, pp 286-288). We are now going to focus on the people living on the seventh planet: the Anunnaki of Aldebaran, or the Jadaii Anunakene.
THE HISTORY OF THE ANUNNAKI OF ALDEBARAN
Like all the Anunnaki they originated from the planet Ashtari in the parallel dimension star system called Immaru, which also resonates on a higher density (6,7,8). They entered our galaxy in our dimension through a portal in the Orion System and temporarily lived in the star system of Sirius (9). In the video (2) makes a comparison to understand this a bit better: she said it’s like a Native American who emigrates to Sweden. He still is a Native American (Anunnaki in this comparison) but he is also a Swede (a Sirian in this comparison). So, the Anunnaki could be called Sirians, but not Native Sirians 🙂
Just like the humanoids who fled to all corners of our galaxy to create new worlds and colonies after the Lyran Wars with the Ciakahrr (10), the Anunnaki have spread to many planets in our galaxy as well. The group that ended up in Aldebaran would first have lived on a planet in our solar system that was blown to smithereens, namely Maldek (11). This would have been done after a terrible war and the Maytrei would have been heavily involved (13).
Before this destruction they sought refuge on another planet and they chose the seventh planet of the Aldebaran (Jada) system, which they creatively coined ‘Outpost 361’. This can give you an impression of the enormous amount of colonies of the Anunnaki in our universe (although I’m not sure if they started counting in our dimension, or if they already added their colonies or outposts in their own dimension of origin).
NO CONNECTION WITH ENKI AND ENLIL-ANUNNAKI
What is important to realize is that this group on Aldebaran is not connected to the Enki and Enlil Anunnaki we know from the work of Sitchen. Elena Danaan will probably speak elaborately about her meeting with Enki and the information he gave in her book ‘The Seeders’. You can watch her talk about Enki in an interview with Dani Henderson (14). For more on my thoughts on Enlil see (15).
Just like all the Anunnaki they do seem to have their language in common: the ancient Sumerian language. It was this language that the Aldebaran-Anunnaki used to describe to Maria Orsic how to make spaceships (16). Since they were a peaceful people they were part of the Galactic Federation of Worlds.
THE ALDEBARAN ANUNNAKI, THE GERMANS AND THE DARK FLEET
For those interested in the links between the Germans and Aldebaran I recommend chapter 8 ‘Nazi UFO’s, Antarctica and Aldebaran’ from a book called ‘Black Sun’ by Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke (18). In that chapter you can read about how certain Germans believed that they were related to the people of Aldebaran: amazing material!
The excellent video by Dr. Michael Salla on the link with the Germans and alien groups is also very helpful in understanding this aspect of our history (19). Just like Elena recommended in her video you can find much information in Dr. Salla’s book on Antarctica and the Dark Fleet (20).
Due to the information given by the Jadaii-Anunaneke (the Aldebaran Anunnaki), and with the assistance of the Ciakahrr and the Nebu the Nazi-Germans were able to build an actual space fleet with their head quarters on Ceres, a big planetoid in the Asteroid zone – perhaps this was in memory of the Aldebaran former planet Maldek? You can get a good impression on life on Ceres if you read the book by contactee Tony Rodrigues (21,22). In August 2021 Ceres was liberated by an Alliance from people on Ceres themselves with assistance from the Galactic Federation of Worlds (23).
For the record: there is no mention at all of any physical presence from Aldebaran in the Dark Fleet, or in our Solar System.
THE EXPULSION OF THE ALDEBARAN ANUNNAKI FROM THE GALACTIC FEDERATION OF WORLDS
As both Alex Collier and Elena Danaan have said, this Anunnaki group from Aldebaran was removed from the Galactic Federation of Worlds in July 2022. Until then they were given the benefit of the doubt, but their link with the Dark Fleet was suspicious. Apparently it was discovered that certain forces from the Dark Fleet have fled to the planet of the Anunnaki in Aldebaran/Jada, which tipped the already questionable balance of trust to the disadvantage of this Anunnaki-group.
They accepted the ruling and removed their spaceships from the fleet of the Galactic Federation of Worlds to return home. Not only were the Anunnaki-groups removed from the Federation, but the Ahel-group on another planet orbiting Aldebaran were also not welcome anymore either, since they have assisted their Aldebaran neigbors in their ‘dark’ affairs.
This brings us to the close of this article which is a fine example of a Galactic Tale of which there undoubtfully are many, many more.
See Endnote 139 to read more about the closure of a portal to Jada/Aldabaran in 2021
(1) Alex Collier – Webinar 163 – August 12, 2022
(2) Aldebaran, Dark Fleet and Galactic Federation of Worlds
(3) Danaan, E. (2020) A Gift from the Stars. Amazon
(4) Lacerta on the Seeding of Humanity by those from Aldebaran.
(5) The Real Names of Various Stars – How they are called by their own People
(6) The planet Ashtari and Spaceship Nibiru
(7) Nibiru, the Planet of the Anunnaki in the Immaru Star System
(8) Like I said in an earlier article, I’m trying to get my head around these concepts of Dimension and Density. Elena Danaan defines dimension simply as a parallel universe. Density is defined as “the frequency rate of the particles of matter, within a dimension. Our dimension has 12 densities, with Source reached at the 13th level.” (debunk page). This combination of both a parallel universe and a different density was also encountered in her visit to Neptune. Read more about that at A Parallel Neptune and the Koldassi, Tesla and the Link with Neptune and Venus and Life on and near Neptune
(9) The Anunnaki and the Sirius Connection
(10) The Ciakahrr
(11) Stewart Swerdlow has given another reason for the destruction of Maldek, which would have been destroyed by a badly calculated trajectory of an ice comet by a Reptilian group (see 12)
(12) Stewart Swerdlow’s blue blood, true blood: conflict and creation
(13) The Nebu
(14) I met Enki – Elena Danaan, Earth Emissary – The Galactic Federation of Worlds shares her experience
(15) Some Doubts about the Enlil-Yahweh-Vibe
(16) Maria Orsic as a Fifth Column from the Galactic Federation of Worlds
(17) I found this at this location
(18) You can download the book for free: Black Sun
(19) A Short Film: Antarctica and the Origins of the Dark Fleet (youtube)
(20) Salla, E.M. (2018) Antarctica’s Hidden History.
(21) Rodrigues, T. (2021) Ceres Colony Cavalier. Amazon Press.
(22) TONY RODRIGUES – Mars/ Secret Space Programs/ Interstellar memories -July 14 2021 (youtube)
(23) The Liberation of Ceres
(24) Eliza Ayres has written an excellent piece based on the video by Elena Danaan as well. You can read it at Sunny’s Journal: “Who are the Aldebarans?“
3 thoughts on “The Story of the Aldebaran Anunnaki and Outpost 361”
Pingback: Исход из Малдека | ГАЛАКТИЧЕСКАЯ АНТРОПОЛОГИЯ
Pingback: Sobre os planetas que mudam de órbita em nosso sistema solar | Brasileiros galácticos
Pingback: Der Taal-Shiar von Alcyone / Jayha | Galaktische Anthropologie