A Swiss friend of mine directed me to an old interview with Alex Collier from 1994. She highly admires Alex and his work, so I started to watch it as part of the Alex Collier Study Initiative 🙂 (1,2) In the video he talks about the Orion Wars. This page gathers information from Alex Collier and Elena Danaan on these terrible wars that would have taken place a few hundreds of thousands of years ago (3).
WARS THAT LASTED FOR 600,000 YEARS
The Andromedans decided to create the Andromedan Council after the atrocities of the Orion wars that would have lasted for 600,000 years. You can hear Alex talk about it in the video excerpt below (5). He says that it was a war between the human species and the Reptilians. It would have brought the human race – in the universal sense of the word – to the brink of extinction. After all these years both parties were probably so fed up with the killings that the war was ended without any winner.
According to Annax, the Egaroth (3), not only the Andromedan Council but both the Galactic Federation of Worlds and the (Orion) Council of Nine, which now is the Council of Five, were formed afterwards in order to prevent these atrocities from ever happening again on such a huge scale.
THE MAIN REASON FOR THE ORION WARS
On April 3, 2022, Elena was a guest at Robert Kalil’s channel (6). In that video she clearly describes the reasons for the Orion War: the control of the Orion Nebula, M42, which is a natural and very valuable portal with both interdimensional and time-travel properties (7). In the video below Elena mainly focuses on the Nebu (8), but in another video she said that the Nebu joined the Ciakahrr (9) who were also eyeing this ‘delicious’ portal (10). This then matches the words by Alex Collier who talked about the Reptilians as an important enemy in these Orion Wars.
It was not the first time that a portal was the reason and the trophy for terrible wars; you need only think of the Lyran wars that were fought long before the Orion Wars (7). The Emerther have warned about the Nebu group not so long ago through crop circles and other binary messages: they mentioned M42 in their messages as well (12).
THE BLACK LEAGUE
A rebel group of humans, who called themselves the Black League, that fought against the overwhelming power of the Nebu and the Reptilians, came into existence after the destruction of a complete world with the assistance of the (now) Council of Five who helped them mainly strategically (3,10). They were the rebellion.
One of the ways that the people in that period managed to escape from the terror of the Nebu, was to learn to reach a higher frequency. Being in that higher density, they were unreachable for the Nebu. In The Seeders Elena Danaan devotes a short chapter to the Orion Wars (13).
(1) Studying the Material from Alex Collier and the Andromedans
(2) The video interview from 1994 can be found at Alex Collier – Die Geschichte der Erde – english mit german sub – 1994
(3) In Contact 3 – Annax the Egaroth on the Orion Wars and the dark insider programs. (Jan 24th 2022) Annax talks about the Orion Wars. In that video he says that both the Council of Nine (which now is the Council of Five) and the Galactic Federation of Worlds was created as a result of these endless Orion Wars. If you push the link you get straight to the point where Annax says that this happened a few hundreds of thousands years ago.
(4) For more on the Andromedan Council head to The Zenae from the Andromedan Constellation
(5) Video Excerpt from (2) in which Alex Collier talks about the Orion Wars.
(6) Orion Wars, Alpha Centurians/Mars, Quantum Contact, Council of Five, Val Thor – Elena Danaan
(7) On Portals, Stargates and Wormholes You can read about the Orion Nebula and the one in the Lyra constellation. It was probably this natural Portal or Vortex (M42) that was used by the Anunnaki to enter our solar system from their star system Immaru (see Nibiru, the Planet of the Anunnaki in the Immaru Star System)
(8) The Nebu
(9) The Ciakahrr
(10) Q&A Orion – May 25, 2021 (video)
(12) Crop circles and Binary Messages
(13) Danaan, E. (2022) The Seeders. pp. 244-253.