In her August 2, 2022 video, Elena Danaan advised us all to look up a bit more and watch the starry sky more closely (1). For, as was said before, way back in November 2021 (2), there would be an increase in starships showing themselves. Spaceships from the Galactic Federation of Worlds, Solar Warden (3) and the Intergalactic Federation would now even be adapting their paths to make themselves seen for those who open up their hearts and are willing to actually see them. This would require more than just a short glimpse of 5 minutes, though.
So, that’s what I did. The first time from my garden and the second time I was out walking with our dog on a warm evening and I got to a dike which was closed off due to reconstruction work. I reached the freshly made new asphalt road (a few weeks ago, so it was well dried) and decided to lie down and look at the night’s sky. While the dog was digging holes and walking from one side of me to the other, I enjoyed the sky for over half an hour: I saw a lot of planes, quite a few satellites and even some shooting stars, but no starships with funny maneuvers.
It was a very peaceful exercise which I would surely recommend. While lying there I noticed one of the most easily detectable constellation, namely Cassiopeia and I wondered who would live in that corner of the sky. After returning home I picked up Elena’s ‘A Gift from the Stars’ and saw that a race of beings called the Dorsay would actually live on two home planets near the stars of Cassiopeia.
The Dorsay are small grays with a maximum height of 5,3 feet. They have a batrachian (amphibian) face and “are a highly advanced pacifist civilization, part of the Galactic Federation of Worlds. Their race is at least 4 billion years old. They have visited Terra at least 250 times” (5, p.116). Despite their pacifistic nature they apparently like hunting, but hunting for humans is not allowed by the Galactic Federation of Worlds, luckily 🙂
THE TUNGUSKA EVENT
In Elena Danaan’s book there is an interesting paragraph about the role of the Dorsay in the Tunguska event that happened in 1908 (6). “They were at the origin of an unfortunate accident that impacted Terra enormously: the Tunguska explosion in 1908. For five days the Maytrei (7) had been fighting the Dorsay over a shipment of slaves the Dorsay fearlessly stole from them.
The conflict lasting and increasing in violence, the Galactic Federation of Worlds and the Council of Five decided to intervene. An Elmanuk (8) ship arrived to try ending the hostilities but got also in troubles; you do not negotiate that easily with the Maytrei. So the Elmanuk required emergency assistance and the closest ship was a Pleiadean cargo passing by, transporting crystals to Alpha Centauri (9). Warned by the Nagai of the arrival of enforcement, the Maytrei, who had shot down the last Dorsay ship that day, attacked the Pleiadean cargo entering Terra’s atmosphere and destroyed it as well as an Elmanuk ship. This was the cause of the Tunguska explosion, and the reminder that you don’t just steal from the Maytrei.” (5, p.116)
See End Note 116 for another theory on what happened there in 1908 in Siberia as was described in ‘Atlantis Rising’ by Patricia Cori. End Note 164 mentions a species from Cassiopeia that would have helped the Zenae some 2.5 million years ago.
(1) LOOK UP ~ a message from the Seeders~ Aug-02-2022
(2) See Terra has entered a probation period to join Membership with the Galactic Federation of Worlds for more on that promise which was made in november 9, 2021. Thor Han had said: “It was also decided that the Intergalactic Confederation will take care of leading the operations of civilian contacts, by increasing slowly the sightings of their ships in our skies, in a very organized way, following a plan.
This will be progressive contact, aimed to increase the awareness of the civilians concerning the existence and the presence of other galactic cultures. Parallel to this, the Earth Alliance will speed up the disclosure of all their technologies and when the time will be right, the two will be one and the future will be the present.
(3) The Excelsior and Solar Warden
(4) Earth Sky
(5) Danaan, E. (2020) A Gift from the Stars. Amazon Press
(6) Britannica – Siberia
(7) To get to know more about the (ugly) Maytrei take a look at the Nebu-page.
(8) Read more about the Elmanuk at The Elmanuk from Gliese 832 in the Grus Constellation and the Possible link with A.R. Bordon’s The Link
(9) More on the people from Alpha Centauri B can be found at both The Selosi from Alpha Centauri B and for more on their role in setting up new colonies on Mars see: A New Colony from Alpha Centauri to Settle on Mars