(De l’autre côté du Triangle des Bermudes)
It was Lisa (1) who directed me to a fascinating book written by Michel Desmarquet in 1993 (2). I think that Elena Danaan and Alex Collier have made it possible for more people to take books like this more seriously than ever before. I am only in the beginning of the book, but came across enough to think that this book might indeed be a true story. It is a good thing that we pay attention to other trustworthy sources to back up the amazing information that is being shared by Elena Danaan on a weekly basis. This current article is about Desmarquet’s short visit to a parallel world where people would live who would have passed through the Bermuda Triangle.
Michel Desmarquet was born in France (4) in 1931 and moved to Australia in 1971 where he was taken aboard a spaceship in 1987 and brought to a planet by the people of Thiaoouba. It took him three years to write his book and hardly anyone believed his story. I think the time has come to validate his story by linking it with other recent information.
VISITING OTHER WORLDS
Before we get into Desmarquet’s account I think it can be useful to name a few accounts of people who have had contact with beings from other planets (besides Elena and Alex and SSP-members). Recently I wrote about that secret mission to planet Serpo (10). There is the account of Elizabeth Klarer with the Meton (11) and don’t forget ‘Stefan Denaerde’ and his meeting with the Iarga (12).
Desmarquet’s book starts off with him meeting a fairly large woman about 2,90 meters (almost 10 feet)(13) who introduced herself as Thao coming from a planet called Thiaoouba. She was wearing the kind of one-piece-suit we have become accustomed to (14). Michel describes her as follows: “I have already mentioned her hair, which was long and silky, golden-blond in colour, which fell to her shoulders and framed a face that was perfectly oval in shape. She had a large, slightly protruding forehead. Her blue-mauve eyes and long curled lashes would have been the envy of many women on our planet. Her eyebrows curved upwards, similar to the wings of a seagull, adding a unique charm. Under her eyes, which sparkled and sometimes teased, was her nose, well-proportioned and slightly flat at the bottom, which accentuated a sensual mouth.” (2, p.22)
The first place Thao takes Michel Desmarquet is a parallel world and she says that this parallel world has a few funny characteristics, like that people who live on this planet only die by suicide or accident. There are men and women and animals who can easily live up to 30,000 to 50,000 (Earth) years. She says that time had stopped for him, in the sense that he could live there for twenty or fifty years and then return to Earth as if you had never left (2, p.7) (15).
We have had our fair share of parallel worlds on this website as well. The first parallel encounter was with the home world of the Anunnaki in a parallel world where the star system Immaru is situated (17). The Anunnaki could probably travel between their world and our universe using the Orion Nebula M42 Portal (18,19).
Another parallel world was visited by Elena Danaan when she was near Neptune. You can read all about her encounter with the Koldasii at a parallel Neptune in her book the Seeders (20) and at (21). When you want to know the difference between a dimension (or a parallel world) and a density see (22).
THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE
When Michel was in this parallel world with his extraterrestrial female Thao he was told that this world he was in was actually a place where people and objects ended up when they passed through the portal in the Bermuda Triangle. Let’s hear it in her own words, after Michel asks who all those people are (some even dressed in prehistorical clothes):
“Michel (M) ‘But why are they here and how did they come to be here? Where were they born?’
‘Thao (T) On Earth. . . they are all here by accident.’
‘(M): By accident? What do you mean?’
‘(T) It’s very simple. You have heard of the Bermuda Triangle?’ I nodded. ‘Well, quite simply, in this spot and in others less well known, this parallel universe becomes confused with your universe so that there exists between them a natural warp. ‘People, animals or even objects finding themselves in the immediate vicinity of a warp are literally sucked into it. Thus, you can have, for example, an entire fleet of boats disappear in several seconds. Sometimes a person, or persons, can pass back into your universe after several hours, several days or several years. More often, however, they never return.” (2, p.7)
She then goes on to explain that as soon as they do die their soul will be reintegrated in the (normal, terran) reincarnation cycle again. She calls this phenomenon of a portal from the Bermuda Triangle to that parallel world ‘one of the accidents of nature’, just like the existence of the human appendix. The people in that world do not need to drink or eat and they feel no pain.
BERMUDA IN OUR WORLD
Much has been written about the Bermuda triangle. I won’t go into that. On December 25, 2022 Dr. Michael Salla referred again to the Atlantic Ark that was found near the Bermuda Triangle in a beautiful video (24). The species of the Killimat-Arr are said to have a post in the Bermuda Triangle (25). Let’s hope for them that they didn’t lose too many of their people in that vortex to this parallel world.
(1) Lisa is a frequent visitor to this website who also adds valuable comments. She introduced this book The Thiaoouba Prophecy (2) to me in a comment on the article on Planets Shifting Orbits in our Solar System. She also was the first one to ever donate some money to this project to express her appreciation for this work. This has led to an upgrade of my account which allowed for the introduction of videos that could be embedded in the articles, which are not hosted on youtube but on the wordpress servers.
(2) Desmarquet, M. (1993) The Thiaoouba Prophecy. You can buy the paperback at amazon, or you can download the pdf.
(3) Image of Michel Desmarquet taken from https://www.chinasona.org/Thiaoouba/Michel-Desmarquet.html
(4) There seems to be something about people from France within this field of study. There is of course Elena Danaan herself who is French, but we have also met Jean-Charles Moyen (5,7) David Rousseau (6) and Robert L. (7,8,9).
(5) The Excelsior and Solar Warden
(6) French SSP Insiders Speak Out
(7) French Contactee confirms Intergalactic Confederation is seeding human worlds
(8) Astropaleontology in Tibet: Hall of Records found under Mt. Kailasa
(9) On December 23, 2022, Elena Danaan posted a link to an interview with Robert L. from november 2022. You can find it at Conférence ROBERT.L dit RORO
(10) Genetic Experiments and Cloning on Planet Serpo by the Peaceful Eben
(11) On Meton Walls, Windows and Doors
(12) The Iarga and their Green Planet
(13) Do we have another giant at our hands here? Well, she doesn’t seem to be part of the Red Haired Noor-descendants Giants
(14) Smart Space Suits and Frequency Belts – Technology from the Galactic Federation of Worlds
(15) The people on their mission to Serpo (10) did age when they were on that other planet, but then again that planet was in the same dimension as ours. It also looks a bit like the 20-year-and-back programs that are mentioned by the SSP-members. They lived for 20 years in space (or in Tony Rodrigues’ case (16) also on Earth, in Seattle for instance) and then simply continued their lives on Earth at the time when they left. In those cases I don’t think they were part of some parallel world. How it does work? If anyone can explain, don’t hesitate to do so.
(16) Rodrigues, T. (2021) Ceres Colony Cavalier. Amazon Press.
(17) Nibiru, the Planet of the Anunnaki in the Immaru Star System
(18) The Orion Nebula and the Hive Mind. The Orion Nebula Portal was probably the main reason for the Orion Wars.
(19) Recently both Elena Danaan and Tony Rodrigues shared their experiences with being near or in a Nebula. See Watching a Nebula from Within
(20) Danaan, E. (2022) The Seeders. pp 220-228
(21) A Parallel Neptune and the Koldasii
(22) Elena Danaan article called Debunk
(23) Scientists Confirmed That Parallel Worlds Exist and Interact With Our World
(24) On december 25, 2022 Dr. Michael Salla launched a video with this Atlantic Ark as main topic: A Kuria Matte – Aztec Chant to activate Atlantic Space Ark
(25) The Killimat-Arr from Gamma Crux and their facility under the Bermuda Triangle
10 thoughts on “On the Other Side of the Bermuda Triangle”
Pingback: On the Other Side of the Bermuda Triangle — Galactic Anthropology | Sunny's Journal
The Bermuda Triangle was all the rage back when I was younger. But now-a-days… not so much. That makes me sad
It is actually the book that changed my life. I have begun to talk about the book in public. Please see https://www.chinasona.org/Thiaoouba/Samuel-Chong.html
Please also let me know if you have any questions
LikeLiked by 1 person
Wow! Amazing! You actually translated the book and was brave enough to promote his work. I still need to finish the book first and integrate it with the work of other contactees on this website.
Perhaps you can assist me in promoting the chinese galactic Anthropology site 🙂
Of course, I will do so. Would you like to continue to share your thoughts about the book, especially the later chapters? Thanks
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hi there Samuel,
Normally I first read the book before writing any articles on it, but I couldn’t stop myself with this one! Have you read any of the book sby ELena Danaan? I would like to hear how you compare her information with that of the Thiaoouba
Did you find out or did the author tell you where Thiaoouba planet /star system is located ? I think it is in the Milky Way Galaxy.
Yes, it is within our Galaxy
Do you have the name of their star system ?
I haven’t come across it yet, but I get distracted by the tendency to write articles while reading the book 🙂