I have just finished the marvelous book ‘A Secret Journey to Planet Serpo‘ by Len Kasten (1) which talks about a visit by 12 astronauts to a planet called Serpo in the Zeta Reticuli 1 system from 1965 until 1978. I will get back to this amazing story some other time. The people on that planet are called Eben and are also described in Elena Danaan’s ‘A Gift from the Stars‘ (2).
When I read about their planet, their customs and the friendly way that they have interacted with humanity I couldn’t help but think that they were completely different than those gray ‘freaks’ of the Nebu (3) with their malevolent practices. But when I look at both groups, they really have a lot in common in appearance, that is. Then I thought about Enki, Anu (4) and Annax and even the Andromedans (5) and the Ohorai from Arcturus (6): they all have one thing in common: this bald head.
The goals of this article is to distinguish between the various species that are part of this League of the Hairless and to assist readers in familiarizing themselves with these species. This overview is not meant to be exhaustive.
There is no getting around them these days. Although you wouldn’t think of them as being part of the League of the Hairless, when you see their long tall Sumerian beards (sometimes even winded around their head when in stasis, 7), they are portrayed as hairless in the work of Elena Danaan (8). Think of Enki (Ea) and Anu for example. Some adore the Anunnaki (9), some hate them. They can be very malevolent (4), but apparently quite benovolent as well. They are said to be a crossbreed between the Grays (probably the Eban) and human beings from Sirius B (T-Ashkeru)(10)
THE EBAN AND THE EBEN
As was said above, the Eban might have been one of the ‘genetic parents’ of the Anunnaki. That would explain the big back of the head of people like Anu and Enki. The Eban don’t have a good reputation. Their home world is aroud the Orion Constellation’s star Betelgeuse. They were deeply involved with the Cabal and played a huge role in abductions (3, 11).
The Eben however are something completely different altogether, and understandably some people mix them up (12). For one the name was made up by humans: EBE is an acronym for Extraterrestrial Biological Entity. The Eben are smaller than the Eban and Elena groups them in the category ‘Small Grays‘ (13). Their eyes are more round as is their skull. They come from the Zeta Reticuli 1 system and are a friendly people.
Another member of the ‘League of the Hairless’ is a very benevolent group from the star system Tau Ceti in the constellation of Cetus. They are a single gender race and reproduce by cloning (14). We have mentioned these people before in the context of warnings for those from Orion (and the Nebula) through crop circles and other binary messages (15). They are part of the Council of Five which was also present during the ‘trial’ of Enlil recently (4). You can see them below in the category of the small grays (13).
The Council of Five consists of five species. We just named the Emerther. The Egaroth are also part of this constructive group. Annax undoubtfully is the most well-known representative of this species from a planet orbiting the central star in the Orion belt-group: Alnilam, some 2000 light years from earth. Elena Danaan has described a beautiful visit to their higher density planet in her book the Seeders (16).
Like I said before, many species in the ‘League of the Hairless’ are far from benolent. The Maytra are described as ‘a very bad race, the worst out of all’. You can read more about them at the Nebu-page (3). They were also mentioned in the Seeders in relation to the destruction of Maldek (17). Just like the Eban, the Maytra are categorized as belonging to the ‘Tall Grays’ (18), all bald.
THE OHORAI AND THE ZENAE
I would like to end with two beautiful slightly blue tinted species coming from Arcturus and from the Andromeda Constellation. You can see the Ohorai in the picture of the left (6). The Arcturians are called “one of the most advanced civilizations in our galaxy, which has surpassed into the 7th and 9th density” (2, p.95)
The Zenae from Andromeda are the ones that Alex Collier has been in contact with for decades. See (5) for more on them, or perhaps learn a bit more about Alex’ main contact Moraney (21).
SOME CONCLUDING REMARKS
Elena once said that it looks like there is a kind of evolution in the human species, from the way we look, hairy and all, to people like the Ummit (22) who have less hair towards people like the Ohorai and Zenae, who have entered the ‘League of the Hairless’.
The amount of hair on the head doesn’t seem to signify a higher density awareness in the case of those with Gray Genomes, however. As far as the Grays go, most of them are not benevolent towards humanity, but some of them surely are. The League of the Hairless is not a group of related or like-minded species. The humanoids only share their baldness with many of the Grays.
(1) Kasten, L. (2013) A Secret Journey to Planet Serpo: A True Story of Interplanetary Travel. I didn’t buy the book but I listened to an audiobook that is available on youtube. Find out more about at at End Note 176
(2) Danaan, E. (2020) A Gift from the Stars.
(3) The Nebu
(4) Anu, Enlil and Enki and the Meeting with the Four Councils
(5) The Zenae from the Andromeda Constellation
(6) The Ohorai, Glaideal, Noo-Linn from Arcturus
(7) The Sleeping Bearded Giant Ningishzida
(8) Two Biological Types of Anunnaki?
(9) The account of our history by Apellos from Radu Cinamar’s ‘Forgotten Genesis’ is extremely positive about the Anunnaki. See more in End Note 177
(10) This information comes from the Seeders. Read the quote at footnote 16 of The Anunnaki and the Sirius Connection – Danaan & Cinamar
(11) See Endnote 62 for a picture of a probable Eban. The Eban are part of the Nebu or the Alliance of the Six (3).
(12) Take a look at the site ThinkAboutIt for example: They simply don’t make any distinction between the Eban and the Eben. They use them synonymously and they provide a description of the Eban. This mistake is very understandable of course.
(13) The Small Grays
(14) In A Gift from the Stars, the Emerther are also described on pages 130-131.
(15) Crop Circles and Binary Messages – Also see The Seeders, pp 42-49 for more on this story.
(16) See The Seeders, pp 260-273
(17) “72.000 BC – A war started on Maldek and some of the inhabitants fled to Earth, Mars and Venus, taking with the some of the ‘Yeti’populations. The conflict involved the Galactic Federation of Worlds and the Intergalactic Confederation on one side, and the Maytra and Nebu Orion Grays on the other side, after Nebu outposts were taken down in the solar system.
Ciakahrr anbd Nebu had outposts on Maldek and we need to remember that Maytra, Ciakahrr and Nebu are all part of the nefarious Aliiance of the Six (the three others are the Zeta Reticuli, Kiily Tokurt and Solipsi Rai but these didn’t get involved in this particular conflict). The war ended in a nuclear disaster in which the planet Maldek was blown up. Everybody who was still on the planet was killed and this catastrophe also cause Mars to start losing its atmosphere” (The Seeders, pp. 500-501)
(18) The Tall Grays
(19) The Kiily Tokurt from Vela
(20) The Elmanuk from Gliese 832 in the Grus Constellation and the Possible link with A.R. Bordon’s The Link
(21) Meeting Moraney and Changing the Colors of the Eyes
(22) Meet the Ummit from Wolf 424