In the study of galactic anthropology (and the history of the various interactions between all kinds of off-world species with each other and with us) you come across certain themes that play a role in various accounts . In order to evaluate these sources on their validity it can be useful to weigh these themes and see how they deal with it. In an earlier trilogy, for example, I compared the way certain sources explain the collapse and destruction of the continent of Atlantis (1,2,3). This page explores one of these themes, namely the concept of ‘distorted’ genetics.
INTRODUCING DISTORTED GENES THROUGH HYBRIDIZATION
The working hypothesis of this website – so far – is that humanity was created with the genes of at least ten different star species (4). Some sources talk about a few more or a few less. After this highly advanced species was created things happened which led to a fall in consciousness. One of the reasons for these falls is the tampering with our DNA. Let’s give an example that is given by Radu Cinamar (5):
“In other words, [the Reptilians] are not brutal predators in most cases, but they work at more refined levels, through hybridization and by introducing genes with low vibrational frequencies. They know that if they can corrupt enough DNA in a race, it will eventually retain their specific trace whereby they will then always have a point of support and action in that civilization. The greater this specific imprint is imprinted on the DNA of a race, the better for the reptilians because they will then be able to influence it more easily when it comes to decisions and actions.” (5, p.172)
According to the work by Ashayana Deane this concept is also a crucial element in our history. She talks about the distorting influence of the ‘Drakon’ and a certain group of Anunnaki on our genetic package:
“Approximately one million years ago a race called the Drakon from HU-1 Orion star system came to Earth and tampered with the genetic code of the races. They created hybrids within the Root Races called Dracos, contaminating the human genetic code and altering the evolutionary imprint for numbers of the Amenti souls. ” (7, p. 44)
“The Anunnaki proceeded to bring forth a race of human-Atlanian-Anunnaki children who were called the Nephilim, who entered the Earth system about 950,000 years ago. Having more developed genetic codes via their Anunnaki fathers, the Nephilim quickly dominated the less developed humans, creating a highly advanced materialistic culture built upon exploitation of less evolved life forms. Many genetic experiments were carried out, creating varieties of animal-humans, terribly distorting the human genetic imprint.” (7, p.46)
In the Voyagers-material by Deane this distortion of our DNA by various ET-groups caused problems in ascending back to higher densities, leading to all kinds of attempts to deal with it, including banning certain ‘distorted’ DNA from ascending (12).
Elena Danaan also talks about the Anunnaki as one of the races that added their genes to the original blueprint (4,10). Of course we are familiar with the Grays and their terrible genetic hybridization experiments (13,14).
INTRODUCING DISTORTION THROUGH GENETIC TEARING
Not only can our genetic heritage be ‘polluted’ by beings with conflicting DNA who add their genes to ours, there is also the possibility of other beings ‘downgrading’ our DNA by messing them up. It is this kind of distortion that would have made ‘junk DNA’ of our once highly advanced DNA. The elements would all still be available to us, but it is quite a task to repair it. I guess we could use some assistance in repairing our genes to the original blueprint.
Perhaps Elena Danaan is referring to this ‘tearing up’ of our DNA by the Anunnaki in this passage from ‘A Gift from the Stars‘ (11):
“The Anunnaki eventually left Terra but before they did, they genetically engineered a large group of human specimens to a diminished level of consciousness in order to have a race of slaves to mine mainly the gold and other resources for them. ” (11, p.232)
Also see End note 135
Like I said in the introduction the tampering with our genetics is a recurrent theme in the galactic tales that you come across when studying the interaction with species. Sometimes genes can be added to ‘improve’ a species (16), but it seems that we as a species on Earth have had our share of hybridization with ‘non-compatible’ genes, and some alien guys deemed it a good idea to mess up our genes altogether, leaving us as a shadow of whom we were supposed to be. Let’s see if we are able to play our role in fixing this genetic mess.
(1) Three Perspectives on the Final Destruction of Atlantis: Account 1 by Ashayana Deane (CDT-Plates)
(2) The Second Account on the Destruction of Atlantis – Patricia Cori and the Sirian High Council
(3) A Third Account on the Destruction of Atlantis – The Radu Cinamar / Aleppos Variant
(4) Super Soldiers & Super StarSeeds Compare Experiences:Jean-Charles Moyen, Randy Cramer & Elena Danaan
(5) Cinamar, R. (2020) Forgotten Genesis. New York: Sky Books. Cinemar describes how he was given a device by people from Aleppos (an underground civilization, see (6)) that allowed him to holographically watch various epochs in the history of humanity. What struck me as rather odd was the very friendly approach to the Anunnaki in this book. For more on this aspect see the last paragraphs in the third Atlantis article (3).
(6) Create your Own Holographic Akasha Set
(7) Deane, Ashayana (2002) Voyagers II – The Secrets of Amenti.
(8) Mystery Of Lizard-Like Figurine Of The Ubaid Culture – By picking this image I am in no way implying that there is a connection between the Reptilians mentioned in this article and these lizard-like figures. I did not want to add one of these terrifying images of Reptilians that you can easily find when duck-ducking for Reptilians.
(9) Bored Panda
(10) If the Anunnaki are indeed one of the 22 races, one might wonder what this means, especially in connection with descriptions like, “We are inter-dimensional beings made with 22 different royal genetics” as is sometimes referred to in the material by Elena Danaan. How ‘royal’ are the genetics of the Anunnaki, and how ‘royal’ was their influence? Questions that need to be addressed sometime in the future, I suppose (see for example Q&A – Our Greatest Power, August 17, 2021)
(11) Danaan, E. (2020) A Gift from the Stars. Amazon.
(12) Read more about this aspect at The Genetic Origin of 666 ‘the Number of the Beast’
(13) A Different Shade of Hybrid Soul
(14) Bashar, the Far Sight Institute and the Essassani-Resistance Movement Psy-op
(15) The Giansar – The Hooded Reptilians
(16) That brings me to an interesting question: when is hybridization an improvement and when not? What species improve our genetics and which don’t? What determines that?