While continuing my journey through the book ‘Thiaoouba‘ (1-3) I was triggered to consider the possibility that certain races neither originated on Earth, nor would have been genetically engineered by master geneticists, but would have simply moved to this planet themselves from other worlds.
And then I’m not talking about the 22 extraterrestrial races that were identified by Elena Danaan (5). How does this idea fit with that paradigm? How does this combine with information from other sources? Could the Asian people, or the ‘yellow race’ be one of those groups? Does it make sense? These are the topics that are touched upon in this article.
LEAVING PLANET BAKARATINI
Just like Elena Danaan, Michel Desmarquet was physcially taken aboard a spaceship and was welcomed by friendly people from other worlds (2). These people however are not mentioned in the work of Danaan. They brought him to their world called Thiaoouba and he was told about important historical events that would have taken place on our planet.
Some 1,350,000 years ago people from another planet called Bakaratini (6) that is located in the Centaur Constellation (7) realized that their planet was cooling down, and that they had to search for another planet to live on. There were two different species, or races, living on that planet. During a period of 50 years they would have moved 3.6 million black people and 3.6 million yellow people to Earth which was uninhabited at the time. The black-skinned people colonized Australia (which was in that time still connected to the Asian continent) and the ‘yellow’/Asian people chose the territory of present day Myanmar (11). They established peaceful societies. To learn more about them I recommend reading chapter 3 of the book (1).
So, let’s see how this resonates with other sources. The first element I want to pay attention to is the timing of their arrival. In the historical account of Enki there is no mention of people living on Earth at around 1,35 million years ago (12). The Seeders would only return at around 439 thousand years ago (13), to do a few upgrades on their experiment (14), leading to what the Anunnaki called the black heads, the primate that they, the Anunnaki in their turn, used to upgrade to become human beings at about 370 thousand years ago. Well, you know the story. Ashayana Deane does mention the entry of a new root race on the planet 1,25 million years ago (15). There is no word about people from a planet in the Centaur constellation, however.
THE INTRODUCTION OF RACES TO OUR PLANET
This idea that certain races would have been added to the surface of our planet is something that Patricia Cori also spoke of in her contacts from the Sirian High Council (16). In their account the black, red, yellow and white races would have been invited by the Sirian High Council to send their people from different planets, from various corners of the universe, to inhabit the Earth. The ultimate goal would have been to eventually create a unique stellar human being who would gradually and over time combine the characteristics of all these different kinds of people (and then came the Anunnaki who messed up this experiment).
Cori doesn’t mention people who came of their own accord, as it is described by Desmarquet.
THE ANUNNAKI AND THE ASIANS
One of the reasons why I seriously consider the validity of the Thiaoouba-material is that there is some logic to it, and it covers an area that is not yet satisfactorily covered within Enki’s account of our history, namely the differences between the races on Earth. If Enki made the Adam by combining the dormant genomes of the 11 seeder races (5,17) with his own Anunnaki genes, how does that explain the differences between the races? Would they have all changed so typically in 300,000 years? I haven’t come across anything about this aspect in Elena’s material.
So, there is some logic to the idea that people from other worlds with their own characteristics arrived on our planet. They colonized a part of the planet and established their societies. They mixed with the black people creating the Arab-looking people. All these Asian people might have had long-established civilizations at the time that the Anunnaki arrived and started doing their ‘thing’ in Sumeria. But what about the Seeders? They couldn’t have missed the Asians, could they?
It is tempting to just ignore everything that doesn’t resonate completely with the information from Elena Danaan, but that would mean that her material would become dogmatic, and that is of course the last thing that we would want. I don’t like to think of it as a belief system, but as a working hypothesis. I also want to keep an open mind to the experiences of other contactees, even when it doesn’t fit nicely into the current ‘paradigm’. I still believe that we will uncover the real truth someday. Perhaps an ark from the people of Bakaratini or the Thiaoouba might prove useful in this regard.
(1) Desmarquet, M. (1993) The Thiaoouba Prophecy. You can buy the paperback at amazon, or you can download the pdf. For the Chinese community I recommend the work of Samuel Chong
(2) Let’s Talk about Hermaphrodite Species from Outer Space (earlier article based on (1))
(3) On the Other Side of the Bermuda Triangle (earlier article based on (1))
(5) Our Galactic and Intergalactic Genomes
(6) It made me think about Gabriela Sabatini, the Argentina tennis player from the 1980-1990s. I don’t think she is a descendant from the Bakaratini’s though. Image taken from Gaucho News
(7) We have met people from Alpha Centauri B and from Proxima Centauri already, namely the Selosi (8) and the Metoni (9,10)
(8) On the Selosi Alpha Centauri B
(9) Delving into the History of the Meton: Venus, Earth and Mars (and some dinosaurs)
(10) Having a Life Span of Two Thousand Years – The Metoni in the Proxima Centauri System
(11) In order to not make it more complex than it already is, I am focusing on the Asians in this article.
(12) Only the Nagai would have been present, see The Nagai, Igigi and the question of Enlil’s Mother
(13) What happened 439 thousand years ago?
(14) Various Version of Humanity brought to you by Our Creators
(15) Below is the relevant quote from Deane, A. (2002) Voyagers II (pdf). I’m not sure what to think of her material. It is very complex and extremely detailed. I can’t help but thinking that there must be some truth in it, somehow. That’s why I am not inclined to discard her material. She uses her own terminology that is characteristic of these Emerald Covenant CDT-plate translations:
“The Fourth Root Race and its Cloister entered next, the Breanoua Cloister, about three million years ago, followed by the
Alanian Root Race 4 at 2,500,000 years ago. The Alanians became known as the Atlanians. The Fifth Root Race Aeirans and their Cloister Hibiru then entered, the Hibiru 1,500,000 and the Ayrians 1,275,000 years ago. The time period beginning with the Second Seeding 3,700,000 years ago and extending through the Third Seeding into the present time represents the Fourth World
of Native American legend.” (Voyager II, p.29)
(16) The Sirian High Council – The description of the seeding of these races can be found in her book: Cori, P. (2002): No More Secrets, No More Lies: A Handbook to Starseed Awakening. See chapter 2: The Seeding of the Homo Sapiens. This information was channeled. To see an interview between Patricia Cori and Dr. Michael Salla, go to (18). After this interview Elena responded, which led to an article on Channeling and Discernment by Elena (19)
(17) Trying to Understand Enki’s Genetic Template Grail
(18) The Sirian Revelations: An Interview with Patricia Cori
(19) On Channeling and Discernment
(20) Pinterest Pin