Before the publication of Elena’s latest book ‘The Seeders‘ (1) I decided to write a trilogy (2-4) on the reasons for the destruction of Atlantis. I described three sources and their take on this important event in our history with the intent to eventually compare it with the variant that would be brought forth by Elena Danaan. Well, the book was published on the first day of the fall in 2022, so let’s take a look at what Enki has to say about it.
WHEN WAS ATLANTIS FOUNDED?
Before we get to the fall of this legendary continent let’s first see what various sources have to say on the start of this civilization. According to Enki the continent of Atlantis was founded relatively late:
“32,400 BC – A new contingent of Alteans (5) from the Intergalactic Confederation arrive in our star system and settle in the island continent in the Atlantic Ocean, which had been the abode of Enki for eons of time. He welcomed them to share rulership, until he retired from this responsibility. Foundation of Atlantis.” (1, p.504)
Radu Cinamar doesn’t seem to be saying anything on when Atlantis was founded (6). Patricia Cori distinguishes three Atlantean Cycles but I cannot find any founding year of the first cycle, only that the second cycle ended at 28,800 BC. (7). Ashayana Deane has a different starting point, namely 68,000 BC, right after the onset of the Lemurian civilization (8).
THE FALL OF ATLANTIS
As a reminder, we have been discussing not less than four accounts on the fall of Atlantis before. Enki’s account makes up the fifth. In his historical perception he doesn’t say anything about a role of the Anunnaki in the destruction of the continent. This is in line with what Radu Cinamar has written (4), but sharply contrasts the accounts of both Ashayana Deane and Cori’s Sirian High Council-source. They both describe a very malevolent influence by the Anunnaki, either directly, or through agreements with priests.
Both Radu Cinamar and Enki seem to imply that the water was rising for quite some time before it eventually flooded the continent. Cinamar talks about changes in the Earth’s crust, and Enki also names the sinking of the continental shelf.
The slow sinking of the continent (in a period of a 1,000-1,500 years) is something that both Cinamar and Elena Danaan describe. They both seem inclined to put Plato’s description of Atlantis disappearing in ‘one day and one night’ into perspective. On the other hand, however, they also describe human factors which would have speeded up the process. Cinamar talks about the role of a rebel ‘E-N-L-group’ (9) and Enki talks about an artificial meteor that would have caused the final flooding:
“Only the final phase was brutal, with the culmination of the inner conflicts and the final strike in a growing warfare with the Ciakahrr (10), that resulted into the crash of an artificial meteor.” (1, p.508)
Enki was not the first one to mention a meteor, so did Alex Collier (11). He says that meteors or asteroids were thrown on Earth by a Pleiadean group, ‘or how they call themselves that time’: “It was a thriving advanced civilization on the planet at the time and until someone picked a war with the Pleiadians – or whatever they’re calling themselves this month – that’s when everything changed and if it weren’t for the war, if it weren’t for the meteors and the comets of the asteroids that were thrown at planet Earth, which caused it to tilt on its axis, a lot of things would have been different it would have been a very different outcome” (11)
Although I would have loved to embrace the account by Enki in Elena Danaan’s The Seeders as the final word on what really caused the destruction of Atlantis, I have to admit that it remains unclear, at least for me. Deane and Cori put a lot of blame on the Anunnaki, whereas Cinamar, Collier and Danaan don’t even mention them. Because of other strange elements in the historical account of Enki I’m not sure what to think of this element either. Why does Alex Collier talk about Pleiadeans who would have thrown the meteor, whereas Enki blames it on the Ciakahrr. Why don’t Deane and Cori talk about any meteor at all? Unfortunately we are still left with a lot of questions on this topic, if you ask me. If you’ve got anything interesting to add please don’t hesitate and write a comment below.
UPDATE NOVEMBER 2022
In an interview with Robert Kahlil Elena Danaan talks about a big war at the end of the age of Atlantis. See the video-fragment below which was originally used in the context of Thoth (13,14)
(1) Danaan, E. (2022) The Seeders.
(2) Three Perspectives on the Final Destruction of Atlatis: Account 1 by Ashayana Deane
(3) The Second Account on the Destruction of Atlantis – Patricia Cori and the Siran High Council
(4) The Third Account on the Destruction of Atlantis – The Radu Cinamar / Aleppos Variant
(5) The Alteans are one of the 11 Seeder races from the Intergalactic Confederation. Oona is Altean and she currently acts as the representative of the Intergalactic Confederation. For more on the various Seeder races see: Our Galactic and Intergalactic Genomes
(6) Cinamar, R. (2020) Forgotten Genesis. Skybooks.
(7) In Patricia Cori’s Atlantis Rising (2001) she also mentions that year 32,400 BC. Whereas Enki says that a new contingent of Alteans arrived on our planet, Cori says that at that time Nibiru would have come into our solar system, and together with other celestial events this would have caused our planet to flip its axis, initiating the most recent ice age (see page 43). This reminds me of that other period, namely 439 thousand years ago. According to Enki the Seeders would have arrived, but according to the Andromedans from Alex Collier a Nebu-group would have arrived then (see What Really Happened 439 thousand years ago?)
(8) Deane, A. (2001) Voyager II. On page 56 you can read about the seeding of various races on different places around the world. The ‘Annu’ would have prospered in Atlantis according to her information from the Emerald Convenant.
(9) From Cinamar, R. (2020) Forgotten Genesis:
…Due to the fact that the rebels were beings who already possessed great powers and advanced knowledge, their negative actions and intentions had very strong reverberations throughout the world. By accumulation, a terrible shock came to human civilization as the frequency of energy dropped sharply.” (pp. 211-212)
(10) The Ciakahrr
(11) See Endnote 138 (from webinar #2)
(12) It’s not easy to keep on finding some suitable image on Atlantis after having already written a number of articles on the subject. That’s why this hotel popped up 🙂 – Atlantis Hotel
(13) Return of the Seeders, Serpent Knowledge, Thoth, Grey/Reptilians, The Nine – Elena Danaan & TSP
(14) Some Thoughts on Thoth